Eleven| Super Spy

Y/n grumbled as she threw her now packed suitcase onto the floor, Yut lung was indeed not joking and she was actually going to be held captive by his older and far more scarier brothers. 

a knock sounded from her door "it's me" Wu said with a lopsided grin as he poked his head through the door. Y/n chuckled "Hey Wu" she greeted. He ran a hand through his messy raven colored hair with a sheepish grin. 

"Yut lung kind of wants you..but he's in a sour mood" he alluded, y/n smiled "well he has been avoiding me and I'm leaving today so maybe he just misses me" she replied airily causing Wu to shake his head throughly amused at her statement 

"Come on" he held out his arm guiding her towards Yut lung's sitting room with his hand on her upper back. Y/n heard loud yelling from outside the room and sweat dropped 

Someone's throwing a temper tantrum

Wu shrugged "no idea why he's acting like this" he told her dropping his hand. He took his spot besides the door gesturing for her to go inside. 

"After you, ladies first" he taunted opening the door and pushing her in before shutting it again. Y/n turned glaring at the door. 

Utter. 

Betrayal. 

Yut lung paused what he was doing which seemed to be throwing various items into the floor, y/n looked from the mess to him. He straightened himself running a hand through his loose hair. He looked to the side with a scowl adorning his face. 

"Yue you called me" y/n asked, yut lung lifted his nose, "ignore the mess" he told her striding over to his couch where he took a seat crossing his legs "and don't call me by that ridiculous nickname" 

Y/n held in a laugh, skipping over to sit next to him, "aww  did you miss me?" she joked, yut lung shook his head before turning to glare at her. "Of course not, why would I ever miss someone as idiotic as yourself"

 y/n placed a hand on her chest "words hurt yue" she looked up at him her eyes glittering with mischief. Yut lung rolled his eyes "get out forget what I was going to tell you" he told her childishly crossing his arms over his chest. 

Y/n perked up at that and poked his arm "no tell me!" Without responding he turned away from her. She let out a dramatic groan, "tell me!" She told him again standing up to look at him. He closed his eyes causing y/n to pout. 

"Woe is me, for I'll never find out the dark haired boy's mystery. And so, I shall die" y/n declared dramatically throwing herself onto the floor with a loud thud. 

Ouch. 

Yut lung's eyes quickly opened before his expression became unamused. "Did you seriously just throw yourself on the floor?" He questioned, the question leaving his tongue bitterly. Y/n cracked an eye open from her dead stance on the floor.

 "Yes" she replied closing it again before reopening it "woe is me" she declared again turning her head to the other side and sticking out her tongue in mock death. Yut lung pinched the bridge of his nose "woe is most definitely not you, get the fuck up" 

Y/n pouted hoisting herself off of the floor, "that wasn't a very nice word yue" he signed "never said I was nice" he leaned forward grabbing a small cream box off the table. Y/n sat besides him attempting to peer into the box. 

Yut lung opened it showing various seemingly normal items. "What's all that?" Y/n asked. Yut lung first turned to her. "While you in my brothers mansion, I figured you could do something for me" 

Y/n raised an eyebrow "like what?" He held his hand up "don't interrupt me" he scolded "my brothers have a computer second floor, door with a red trim. And I need information off of it" he reached into the box pulling out lipstick. 

Y/n deadpanned "and how is lipstick going to get information, do I have to kiss the computer?" Yut lung gave her an incredulous look "no you don't have to kiss the computer you halfwit" 

No need to be so aggressive- 

Yut lung signed opening the lid, "it's a USB, you click this little button and it's programmed to wipe all the info and give me exact copies" he said gesturing to the disguised tool.

 He then moved onto a pair of shoes. "It's a phone" he told her "you only have my number in and and you're not able to call anyone else with it" he told her pointedly. 

Y/n was in awe, "this is super spy stuff" yut lung rolled his eyes at her "on second thought I think your too dumb" he told her causing her to recoil in offense. "How dare you I'm like the smartest" 

Hehe he is just so dumb he can't understand the complex mind of y/n l/n

Yut lung shook his head as he handed her the box telling her to put on the shoes and to slip the lipstick in her suitcase. The door opened as y/n put the heels on "your brothers are here" Esme told him before giving y/n a reassuring smile. 

Yut lung stood up his expression becoming cold "you better not screw this up" he told her y/n gave him a cheeky grin "as if I'm an international super spy" she told him striking a pose. Yut lung rolled his eyes "lord help me" 

(Sorry for the short chapter)