Chapter 2

Jae stared up at Kyong while he spoke on the phone, Kyong wasn't on the phone for very long before ending the call, "What was that about?" Asked Jae, still staring up at Kyong, "It was a sponsor for the next concert." Replied Kyong as he carried Jae upstairs.

"Jae, you know its very tiring to have to find you everytime you decide to go on one of your adventures in cat form" said Kyong, placing Jae gently on the floor of his office "I swear I was on my way back, but I got into a bit of a predicament" replied Jae, spreading out on the floor, "Well you heard what Miss Kang said, you should take better care of your cat." said Kyong teasingly "Oh be quiet Kyong." replied Jae, pawing at Kyong's foot, "Seriously though, we are going to be hear for a while and there is nothing for you to wear so you have to stay in cat form." Said Kyong before walking over to his desk to do paperwork.

Jae sat up and looked around then seen the office door open slightly, he quickly got up and bounded over to it. Jae peeked his head out into the hallway and quietly snuck out when nobody was looking. He quietly padded from door to door in the hallway until he came to the "GEMZ" lounge area.
"aahhhh" Jae groaned as he padded in through the cat door, two of the other members were in there and they both looked at him " Hey Jae, were you out exploring again?" asked both of them in perfect cordination, they looked at eachother and laughed then looked back at jae. " yeah, but I got in a little predicament while I was out so Kyong will probably scold me later." he replied.
He padded over to the other two "do either of you guys have any extra clothes with you by any chance?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.
"No, we didn't bring any because we didn't plan on going into cat form" replied one of them, the one who spoke up was Yeon-gi, he was pretty tall, he had brown shoulder length hair pulled back into a low ponytail, his bangs were parted to the side and he had a black streak that went down the center of his bangs, he was a pretty recognizable guy and a fan favorite.
The one standing next to Yeon-gi was Se-han he was the second youngest, he was definitely an interesting character. Se-han had light blue gray hair and he was a little above average height. "Do you guys ever go into cat form?" asked Jae with a slightly annoyed look on his face, Se-han walked over to jae and crouched down infront of him "I do go into cat form every once in a while..." he said wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk, "Se-han... dont tell me you go into cat form for some pervy reason.." said jae with a look of disgust on his face.
Se-han gave Jae an offended look "of course not!" he said dramatically "I go into cat form to get free snacks" he said with a dumb grin "yeah yeah... " he said sarcastically before bounding over to Yeon-gi "Yeon-gi is there anything to eat?" asked Jae, looking up at yeon-gi "we have cat food" replied Yeon-gi with a smirk "Really Yeon-gi, you had to go there" he said glaring at Yeon-gi.
Yeon-gi laughed "im just kidding, Min-su is on his way with some chicken" he said, grabbing his phone and walking away.
Jae padded over to the door, he sat down and waited for Min-su, it wasn't long before Min-su arrived with the chicken "Oh, hey Jae!!" said Min-su with a smile "I didn't know you were here, good thing I bought extra chicken" he said with a little laugh. Min-su was the maknae he was super sweet, his hair was gray with a light gray streak right through the middle, he didnt have a super fancy hairstyle he just had it shaved on the sides and his bangs hung barely covering his eyes, Min-su was the shortest member, he was also a fan favorite.
"Yeah, I havent been here for long, but even so im super hungry and yeon-gi was being mean and only offered me cat food" he said with a look of despair, Min-su laughed, "The food is here, I'll put some on a plate for you" said Min-su heading to the kitchen.
Jae quickly padded after Min-su and watched as he prepared a plate for him, Min-su finished making the plate and set it down on the coffee table infront of the couch. Jae padded over to the coffee table and hopped onto it, he sniffed the chicken "mmmm it smells good" jae said drooling.
"by the way jae, did you injure your paw?" asked Min-su "Cause the scent of blood is kind of strong" he said scrunching his nose. Jae lifted his front paw that was wrapped in a bandage "yeah, I was in an alley yesterday and I tripped on a broken glass bottle and while I was trying to get my balance I got my paw stuck in a mouse trap, but luckily a someone found me, hehe" he said with an awkward smile "it wont affect you during the concert will it?" asked Min-su, "Nah, I'll be fine" Jae assured him, then began eating his food.

After Jae finished his food he decided to take a nap, during his nap time slipped past him and soon Kyong walked through the door waking him up "Jae I finished all my work. are you ready to go home?" asked Kyong looking down at Jae.
streched and looked around, all the other members were gone already "its about time" he said, Kyong picked him up and carried him out to the van. Kyong set Jae down in one of the seats then sat down on the seat next to him. The car ride wasnt very long but it was silent the whole time and every second made Jae more worried "hes gonna kill me when we get home" is what Jae thought to himself as he watched Kyongs mood, Kyong was the groups manager and Jae's cousin so he was well aware of the groups secret, soon they arrived at the house, Kyong picked Jae up and carried him inside.
when they got inside Kyong placed Jae on the floor, Jae turned to his human form, kyong quickly turned away from him "Jae couldn't you have waited until you got to your room, I would rather not see you like that" Kyong said with a disgusted tone "but being on all fours for that long is tiring" replied Jae, "whatever just go get dressed so I can take a look at your hand." Said Kyong, still disgusted.

A few moments Jae came back, he wore a white t-shirt and dark grey sweat pants, he walked over to the counter and sat down on one of the stools. Kyong grabbed the first aid kit out of the cabinet under the sink then brought it to the counter, kyong sat down on the stool next to Jae and turned towards him, he grabbed Jae's hand and began unwrapping the bandage "So Jae do you wanna tell me how you cut your hand two days before a concert?" asked Kyong sternly, Jae looked at him with an awkward smile "well..." Jae explained what happened, Kyong glared at him "You should really stop going out in cat form, what if it was someone else that came and got you" he said with a serious tone in his voice. "Im fine Kyong, you dont need to worry so much" said Jae trying to reassure Kyong, "Jae, im not worried as your cousin... Im worried as your manager because if something happens to you then I don't get paid" he said, he wrapped the bandage tightly around Jae's hand and got up, "Kyong you are so mean" whined Jae holding his injured hand, he followed Kyong "Kyooong... im your cousin.. you really wouldn't be worried about me if something really bad happened?" asked Jae, Kyong looked at Jae "Go to bed you have a concert tomorrow" Said Kyong heading into his bedroom "But Kyong..." Jae continued following Kyong, Kyong ignored Jae and went to get ready for a shower, Jae finally went to his room defeated.

Jae laid in his bed and looked at his injured hand, "I wonder how that girl is, she looked like she was still in highschool..." he mumbled to himself.