15

The Unknown began wrestling with his foe. However he slipped and was thrown against the wall. He was punched and kicked several times to the point when the wall behind him was slowly cracking more and more. His armour started to bend a little. However The Unknown stopped one of the punches and performed a quickly hit his opponent with left knee. Few saliva drops rained on his leg.

- Ew! Gotta get this brain out of your head buddy!

 The Unknown was aiming his blade for the Brain that was controlling the person,but his opponent grabbed his arm and tightly squeezed it. It didn't deal much damage,so The Unknown punched him in the face. His opponent threw him several meters away and quickly ran up to him in athlete speeds.

- YOU WILL...

 Before opponent could finish his monologue,The Unknown punched his opponent in the jaw like a boxer. The impact was so brain,that the Brain Attack parasite was quickly detached from his host's body and fell away. The Unknown then kneeled and hid his blade quickly,which he had in his second hand's grasp.

 The Unknown then kneeled and hid his blade quickly,which he had in his second hand's grasp

  The person that was controlled by the brain was also knocked out.

 Several minutes later

- Ughhhhh... Wait... Where am I?

 Said the once knocket out person. His arm was turned back to normal and his eyes turned from red to green . Beside him stood a large figure with white cloak,red armor,white hero core,white helmet,smaller than regular hero's feet and cyan eyes. That person was no one other than The Unknown himself.

- Didn't see you before citizen. You must be from somewhere else!

 A proud,but honest chuckle was heard from The Unknown. The person raised his eyebrows.

- Wait... What... Who are you? I was just doing reviews of a movie with my friends in the backyard... Wait... My staff is near me... What?

 Said the confused person. Brain was nearing again to strike and take over the person's body. However The Unknown managed to catch the jumping,red-spiked parasite in mid-air.

 The creature screeched and tried to bite,but The Unknown was experienced enough to not let himself get bitten

 The creature screeched and tried to bite,but The Unknown was experienced enough to not let himself get bitten. With all his possible might in his strong metallic ,squished the alien into a ball. The creature tried to get away but was stopped by the force of hands that might as well be a hydraulic press due to it's immense capabilities.

- Woah! You're... Strong!

 Said the victim of the parasite.

- Hehe! Thanks civillian! You know you were controlled by this evil beast. However I managed to knock it out from your head,and even outsmarted you from using more of the sharp gadget of yours! What's your name,strange civillian,who roams those more-empty filled streets of Makuhero City at night?

 The Unknown asked

- M...My name is Grim!

 Grim stood up and grabbed his scythe with himself.

- I'm sorry for causing much trouble... I didn't mean to. The item you were talking about is my scythe!

 Grim responded.

- Pretty sure those weapons are illegal on this planet unless owned by Hero Factory or any other organization. What are you,a criminal?

 The Unknown frowned suspiciously.

- I swear,I didn't mean it! I'm just a guy who makes reviews on the internet,and a guy who saves others from evil in spare time! Sadly not since that evil guy decided to ruin everyone's lives...

 Grim shrugged.

- Lemme guess. His name is "The Anomaly".

 Said The Unknown.

- Didn't know... He had a name? He just forcefully broke through walls of my house with his two weirdos. I met them several times. Each time it felt like they weren't fighting me seriously and only wanted to torture me from time to time. You know appear then dissapear... But one day, this guy came up to me and knocked me out... And now I'm waking up here. And it turns out I was controlled by an evil Brain! What a plot convenience! Just like that one horror game I reviewed.

 Said Grim.

- Was the horror game about very scary skeletons?

 Asked The Unknown.

- No,some other game. I can't remember...

 Grim began thinking what game it was that he reviewed.

 - Either way... Doesn't matter. I heard about this guy. Trust me,he's not a foe you can face alone. I have teamed up with a few people and sworn to destroy him. Wanna join?

 Said The Unknown.

- How... Can I trust you? What is this? Are you gonna sing a musical to convince me?

  Grim raised his eyebrows out of suprise.

- No! Who do you think I am?

 Asked The Unknown.

- A character from a fanfiction?

 Jokingly said Grim.

- Hey cut that fourth wall breaking stuff and leave it to cartoons! Either way I just saved your life ,so either you don't know what to do and wander around galaxy helplessly,or you;re gonna be useful for the potential multiverse and help us out?

 After that Grim thought to himself.

- If it means we're gonna get rid of that monster once and for all... I'm ready.... Uuuh what's your...

 Before Grim finished ,his newly found friend already answered.

- It's The Unknown. The Unknown....

Said The Unknown.