the beginning

"Woahhhhh coool." Bip looks out the window of the plane, looking in awe down at the city. Bip gets more and more excited as the plane gets closer to the ground. Each food they get closer to the ground the more and more bip violently shakes, it's not even shaking at this point he's just vibrating.

A few minutes pass the the plane lands. Time it stops bip bursts from. His seat (litterally). going top speed.

A few hours later they find their house. Bip runs into the house at full speed running up and down the house. "SOOOOO MUCH SPACEEEEE." His mother and his father chuckles. Bip slows down in his room and relaxes on his new bed. Sigh

Bips pov

I love this place, the space.. slightly cleaner air.. no people every 4 inches... now I can relax. Maybe I should explore. Bip rolls out of bed and runs down stairs.
1Clear air kinda... skips down the road to different areas.

He eventually got the the mall area. "Well I do have a little money" checks his wallet to find atleast 20 dollars on him.
_________
Darwin is with gumball browsing gaming section looking for games. For their brand new gaming console they bought with their own money.

Darwin notices a new face, especially a different cat. The cat was not blue either but he or she.. Couldn't tell. Isn't related to gumball. Darwin pokes gumball. "Hm?" Darwin pointed at bip.

Bip is currently searching the comic book section. "Oh sweet the ace of spades" it was only 12 dollars. Bips ears perk up when gumball shows up. "Hello? I don't think I've seen you around here." Bip responds "hello my name is bip. And you are?" Gumball responds a bit happier "I'm gumball and that's my brother darwin." Bip smiles. "Well gumball I just moved here and I'll be here for however long." Gumball "well see you at school tomorrow." Bip smiles and gets abck to browsing.

Gumball walks back to where Darwin was standing "he looks weird. Just look at him he looks like.. girly.. kinda. Weird right?" Darwin shook his head yeah but ignores it and goes about their day. Bip returns home. "Hmmm I wonder how much I can explore." Smiles and goes along his day.

___________
Another decent page. I hope you guys like bip.

Peace out guys. Sep 4th   2022