the dream

"Oh sweet new comics they are always sold out in the story's back home." Gets interrupted by a blue cat "wassup... youuuu.." "it's bip" "yeah you.. where are you moving from?"
Bip answered with a "I'm moving from jersey. I did used to live i-." "No need to here your life story."

Bip thought "jeez this guy is rude." He speaks "well long story short, big town  not enough space. Dad got new job now I'm here." "Mhm.. well bip I'll cya later.." he backs off with a bit of a nervous smile.  Bip says "what's with that guy?" Under his breath. Bip goes home eventually. Before he steps inside he looks at the setting sun as he almost never see's it, because of the smog, big buildings, and... people taller than him. Besides that he eventually steps inside. He walks upstairs  with his comic book, sets it on his dresser, and hops in bed.

"Well I guess it's time... for some shut eye.." he says as he yawns. He sits back and slowly drifts off into sleep.

The feeling of falling fills his senses. He tries to ignore it because he's had this dream thousands of times. But nor being able to ignore it he opens his eyes. To see a figure that looks like him.. sitting at the edge of the bed. You can see through his eyes. Just empty and hollow. Obviously not being able to move, even if I could I'm not taking a chance of falling miles through this.. sky type thing. The figure looked like him be I knew it wasn't me. It was someone else... it kinda felt like a game where the character is blacked out until you unlock them.

The figure moves and gets closer until it's right on top of me I can feel it.. "breathing" then i wake up.

The morning sun just started to rise and I rub my eyes. And get ready, he grabs his book bag and heads to the bus. He walks across the sleep, feeling completely  nervous.  The first step on the bus I felt me leg cramping.  But I didn't stop. I felt the eyes on meeee ahhh ... I eventually find a seat to sit in and get ready for the school day. Kind of hard to focus with eyes everywhere.

__________________________
I hope you like it.

2022, sep 9th