JIMIN IN TRAP

Next day:

Y/n mom: y/n i found something about your uncle.....

Y/n: what happen mom what did you found so early in the morning...

Y/n mom: i don't know much about your uncle where he work on those days, but I found a box when I try to open it there are so many paper and also some keys...

Y/n: may be some important papers let me check....

(Y/n check all papers it's all about properties and the key have a keychain which have a name mochi)

Y/n mom: i will put this box back to the place where I found this is my brother things i have to keep this safe if he comes back to take this...

Y/n: yeah mom please keep this safe i am already late to the college jungkoook is on the way to pick me up bye bye mamma...

Y/n mom: bye y/n don't come late next time like yesterday....

Y/n: you already scold me yesterday not again i am going bye....

(Some stranger is watching y/n and her mom from far)

At clg•••

Jk: baby what did you want for lunch i will order for you...

Simran: anything baby, I will eat anything you buy...

Jk: (jin-jha) really

Simran: yess baby!!!

Samaira:(on phone) jagiya what are you doing? Let's go for dinner date...

Y/n: ahhhhhh why I am single (while making sad face)

Jimin pov:

Taehyung:(on phone) Sam yes I am ready for the date, i am missing you..

Jimin: are you came here for me or for your girlfriend ( in anger)..

V: i will call you later Sam love you bye. Sorry bro i was here to tell you that, I captured a person who was exactly like on that photo (refering to the murderer) he was in Korea...

Jimin: what? Let's go with me to the Mafia world let's find him...

V: i really want to help you jimin but I have a important meeting and also date with Sam you have to go alone there...

Jimin:it's ok i will go there alone (calling someone in the Mafia world) hello max keep eyes on the y/n and her mom and check if any old person come to meet them...

V: jimin we will surely find him, i have to go now if you get to know anything about him please let me know...

Jimin: sure!!

Y/n pov:

(Y/n was in her room thinking about jimin and also watching his songs)

Y/n: should I call him but what should I say after calling him or i will write him a msg but what should I write.....

(Y/n mom enter the room)

Y/n mom: y/n what is this mess in your room why did you never clean your room....

Y/n: yes mamma i will clean my room but what happen why you are here....

Y/n mom: i am going to the market to buy some household appliances if you want something tell me...

Y/n: no mom i don't want anything just come back soon....

(After mom went to market)

(Y/n was checking jimin information about his friends family and girlfriends so she got to know that he has a childhood name mochi, 'Jimin parents used to call them when he was little')

Y/n: this is the same name that the keychain have, how's that possible, may be some coincidence....

(Someone at the y/n house knocking on the door)

Y/n: who came now....

(Y/n went to the door and open the door when he saw that a person with a hat also covered his face by mask)

Y/n: yes! Who are you? Who do you want to meet ?

Strange person: are you y/n !!!

Y/n: yes! But how do you know me?

Starange person: i am.....

( Jimin came to y/n house in hurry and grab her hand and close the door)

Jimin: sorry y/n i make you shocked but i am here to know about your uncle....

Y/n: what happen jimin why did you close the door the person was talking to me and why you want to know about my uncle....

Jimin: i will tell you everything about me and my past and also present...

Y/n: what? Why you want to tell me about your past and present to me...

Jimin: because I love you (without hesitating) i won't hide my feelings anymore

(Y/n suddenly shocked plus y/n eyes are about to cry because she also loves jimin a lot but always hiding her feelings she really wants to hug jimin but she stopped)

Y/n: what? Why you suddenly saying you love me in this way are you pranking with me please jimin if this is a prank i am very soft hearted person i can't handle this.....

Jimin: i am serious y/n this is not a prank please calm down and listen to me i will tell you everything, but not here this is not a safe place, lers go to my house please trust me y/n and come with me

Y/n: ( she look to jimin eyes because eye's never lie) i am trusting you jimin, i will come with you...

(Jimin take y/n to his old house where he live with his parents)

Jimin: this is my house where i used to live with my parents when I was little but (sobbing)

Y/n: (looking at jimin with sorrow) are you ok jimin...

Jimin:my parents are killed in front of my eyes but I don't remember the murderer face....

Y/n: you don't remember anything and the murderer?

Jimin: except the tattoo on his arm and the same tattoo wa....

Y/n: was on my uncle hand....

(Jimin looked at y/n eyes)

Jimin: yes !!!

Y/n: how can you say that, that the murderer was my uncle

Jimin: because I searched everything about your uncle he used to work with my dad and he was always took the properties from the people by threating them and have so much black money and he put all his black money at my dad place when my dad know all about this he hide his black money and told everything about to police...

Y/n: then what happen?

Jimin: then your uncle run away from police after some days he came back to my house to take his money from my dad and asked about his money but my dad didn't say anything about his money so in frustration he killed my parents...

Y/n: i am sorry jimina i really don't know anything about my uncle he done such a things and killed your parents (while crying) i am.... sorry jimin!!!

Jimin: why are you saying sorry you are not at fault and don't cry y/n ( while hugging each other)

Y/n: I love you jimin...i am sorry i am sorry i love you so much....

Jimin: i love you too y/n don't say anything like sorry, i love you....

(Jimin got a call)

Jimin:(on call) hello max what happen?

Max:(on call) sorry sir y/n mother was kidnapped....

(Thankyou for reading my FF please remind me if I done any mistake by comments please like comment and share with your friends ❤️🤗)