JIMIN REVENGE

Jimin got a call)

Jimin:(on call) hello max what happen?

Max:(on call) sorry sir y/n mother was kidnapped....

Y/n: what happen jimin?

Jimin: your mom was kidnapped by your uncle.....

Y/n:( while crying) my mom please jimin safe my mom from uncle if he do something to my mom i can't live without her please jimin safe my mother....

Jimin: don't cry y/n i will do everything to safe your mom from that bastard, let's go to your house.

(At y/n house)

(Jimin found y/n house in a mess and a tab where he got a msg from the kidnapper y/n and jimin saw the video msg where the kidnapper said)

Kidnapper: if you want your mom safe you have to come here with a box and the person beside you (refering to jimin) i already know you mr park jimin the idol i didn't killed you because your dad and you only know about my money if you want y/n mom safe you have to come here without any guard and police if you do any cleverness you know what will I do...

Y/n: (while crying) he will kill my mom jimin please do something....

Jimin: calm down y/n and tell me, where Is the box he is telling about...

Y/n: just morning my mamma found that box wait i will get that box...

Jimin: ok!! (Talking to himself) but the money dad had said me but i don't remember where he kept that money exactly...

Y/n: here the box jimin

Jimin: let's open the box....

Y/n: we already done that, their are some properties paper and keychain (while showing him the keys)

Jimin: 'keychain' this keychain i remember that where my father kept that money.....

Y/n: then where is that money tell me?

Jimin:i will tell you later that, listen i have a plan first we have to save your mother with the money, i will put the location tracker in the money bag after that i will handle everything.

Y/n: i will come with you wherever you are going!!!

Jimin: no it's really danger i won't take you there with me please listen to me...

Y/n: i love you jimin please remember this you have to come back safely i am waiting here for you...

Jimin: just trust me y/n i will save your mother and after that I will come back to you i promise

(Both are having tears in their eyes and jimin kissed y/n) "a/n they finally kissed i am waiting for this to write"

(After while jimin drop y/n at samaira house safely and as planned he went to his old house for the money, jimin father hide the black money on jimin favourite treasure box which jimin used to be played with his dad on his childhood (like hunting tresure) and he grabbed that money and put the money in the bag with a tracker and went to the kidnapper place)

Y/n pov..

Samaira: jimin told me everything y/n everything will be fine jimin will definitely save your mom and taehyung also went with him so don't worry and also i am here with you...

Y/n: thankyou Sam but still I am worried if something happened to my mom and jimin i can't live without them...

(a/n: y/n don't know yet that jimin is a mafia i am 100% sure he will save your mom but something will going to happen if you wanna know keep reading....😁✌️)

Samaira: from morning you didn't eat anything please drink some juice so you will have energy.....

Y/n: i don't want to, i am still thinking my mother must have eaten or not....

Jimin pov'

(Jimin went to the kidnapper with money and taehyung also following him as planned with a tracker he is waiting for jimin far from the kidnapper after saving y/n mom they have to follow the kidnapper with the Jimin mafia person they'll very danger)

Jimin: i am here with your money and also with your box release y/n mom as you said.....

Kidnapper: is not that easy,may be you have planned something I have to check first is everything ok or not.....

Jimin: yes you can but you have to first show me that how is y/n mom and is she ok...

Kidnapper: ofcourse she is my sister i will not going to harm her but I can do anything with you if you planned something because this is my place....

Jimin: take this bag and box and check whatever you want....

(He gave that bag and box to the kidnapper person after checking everything they release y/n mom she unconscious because she got injected)

Kidnapper: she is ok after half an hour she will be conscious i don't want my sis to know anything about me....

Jimin:ok i am taking y/n mom with me....

(Jimin send y/n mom to Samaira house taehyung and jimin with his mafia man there are following (a/n: yet i didn't put the name of kidnapper or murderer so let's name him "su min Wang" in short 'wang')so they are following Wang with the tracker)

Jimin:(while driving) taehyung call y/n and ask her y/n mom is ok or not...

Taehyung:ok I will call (he call to Sam) (on call) hello Sam...

Jimin:(while looking at tae) i said call y/n not your gf ....

Taehyung:(while putting hand on his phone) they are together so I called Samaira..

Jimin:ahhhh whatever ask is she ok or not and also said that take care of y/n and also her mom....

Taehyung:(on phone) baby i mean Sam is y/n mom is ok now and Also how is y/n...

Samaira:(on call) both are ok but y/n didn't eat anything yet she said if jimin opaa come safely to her she will eat...

Taehyung: ohh, i am with him she will be safe because I am taehyung the intellegent....

Samaira: i know your intelligence you have to be saved too...

Taehyung: yes baby I know you always care about me i love u....

Jimin: ahhhhhhh keep that phone i just asked you about y/n mom and you started your romance.....

Taehyung: sorry sorry don't be angry just drive safely....

(They finally stopped at a place where Wang take his all money and papers and change his car with another person this things all watching by jimin taehyung and his mafia people from far away but Wang saw them with his people so he started shooting them)

Taehyung: jimin he saw us (they started hiding and shooting him to)

Jimin: i will never let him go from my hands (in angry)

Y/n pov:

Y/n: Samaira i am feeling very uneasy jimin is ok na, you talk to him already he is really ok when they are coming back...(by saying this she collapsed because he didn't eat anything and also didn't get rest)

Samaira: y/n .....

[Thankyou for reading my FF  if I done any mistake on my FF please remind me by comments and also last if you like this story please read my new story on my page

"shooting star"......] This story is really good as a reader i also like this story please go and read that story if you complete this FF 😌💞💁