A Class Announcement

Tori Vega pranced into class with a giddy leap in her step. She was feeling exceptionally happy since everything had been going her way that day. She was able to make herself toast without burning it, Trina drove her to school and didn't do anything too obnoxious in the process (other than talking to her some guy on the phone to which Tori was able to drown out with her headphones), and best of all it was a Friday which meant the rest of the weekend was hers!

Cat Valentine, the sweet red-head noticed Tori's jumpiness first, "Wooo Tori! What's going on?"

"I'm just so happy today Cat, moreso than usual!" admitted Tori, sitting down in her chair

Cat stood up and clapped her hands, "Yay! Want to dance together, Tori?"

"NO!" yelled Jade, causing Cat to quickly sit down

Jade was also in Tori's friend group but whether or not she was actually Tori's friend...that depended on the day. 

A nerdy boy with glasses too big for his face tapped Cat's shoulder, "Hey, I'll dance with you after school if you'd like!"

Cat giggled, "Robbie, you're so weird"

Jade rubbed her temple and groaned, "I hate my life"

Beck Oliver, one of the most sought-after boys at Hollywood Arts walked in the room with a few girls behind him, ogling at him.

"Great! And now it's getting worse" Jade said, dryly putting her hands up

"Jade, it's okay! Life is amazing! Just remember, at any time you can drive to the store and buy a stuffed animal...whenever you want!" Cat squealed

Jade raised her eyebrows, "Thanks Cat, I feel so much better"

Andre, a nice guy who was Tori's best friend, patted Cat's shoulder, "Lil Red, you are something else"

Cat giggled, "I haven't heard that one in a while"

Andre shrugged, "It comes out every so-often. So hey, Tori, what are you all excited about today?"

Jade remarked, still on her phone scrolling through The Slap, "Yeah Vega, did Trina die?"

"Jade!" gasped Tori, offended

"Oh no! What?" screeched Cat, tears glistening in her eyes

Jade furrowed her brows, "What? I was just..."

Cat grabbed on to Andre and started crying, "Oh Trina..." she sobbed

Andre narrowed his eyes at Jade, "Now look what you've done"

"It was a joke! Cat, I was kidding!" Jade exclaimed, trying to get the red-headed girl out of her daze

Cat sat up and sniffled, "It wasn't a very funny joke"

Andre shook his head and Jade rolled her eyes, "My gosh" she groaned

Luckily Cat was quickly distracted by something else: a butterfly that was fluttering around the classroom and she was no longer upset

Tori cleared her throat, "So anyways what I was saying before Jade interrupted..."

Jade smiled, "And I'll do it again! Hey Beck, I didn't know that just cause we broke up you're dating the entire female student body. That's very impressive"

Irritation shone in Beck's copper brown eyes, "What are you talking about?"

Jade shrugged, "Just an observation. Look around you"