New year, Part 7

WARNING: This part contains sexual content so If you don't like that, you can skip the end <3

,, So I called my friend in Minnesota and he will let us throw the gig and party there'' Billie said as we were planning the last things. ,, Alright I got the alcohol and everything set up but we should go tomorrow morning already because we'll drive there for a whole day'' Mike replied. ,, Okay no problem, we'll have a big van so we can take everyone'' Tré said. I'm very excited about this. It was already evening so I and Billie went to get some things we need in the mall. We drove by a car and I was driving. Billie looked scared for his life but I'm not that bad of a driver I swear! We arrived at the mall and went in. The security guy was looking at us like we were about to rob the mall. After a while, he went straight to us and we were shitting our pants. Like what did we do? ,, Hey um I'm sorry to bother you but can you sign my arm?'' the security guy said. ,, Oh man you scared the shit out of me, of course, do you have a marker?'' Billie asked. The guy laughed,, Oh I'm so sorry I'm just such a big fan and I was nervous, thank you, Billie''. After that, we went to buy everything. 

...................

I packed my things when I came back home yesterday and now I have to hurry up because they're gonna be here at any minute. I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my parents. I heard a honk so I hurried outside. Billie was driving so I got to sit at the back with Tré, his girlfriend Teresa, and their other friends. ,, Hey Prissy, this is Ted, Melanie, Daniel, Ethan, Samuel, and Vicky'' Billie said. ,, Oh hi nice to meet you''. The drive was so long and we drove the whole day. Billie was trading with Tré in driving because it's exhausting. I and Luna slept onto each other and we also played some songs on the acoustic guitar they brought with them. Mike was driving in a car with another friend as they had to take the equipment. We stopped to get food a few times and to go pee because we can't pee anywhere like guys. I had never been to Minnesota so I was very excited. It was already night when we arrived at the place. All of us slept on the floor and sofas they had there. It was a normal small hall with a bunch of cool things like an awesome jukebox. We went to sleep so that we can start preparing everything in the morning. 

I got woken up by Billie and Luna because I slept for quite a long. I immediately started helping. We put lights on the ceilings and a disco ball in the center of the hall. They put together their equipment and me and the other girls prepared the food, drinks and plates, cups, etc. By the time we finished everything it was already 2 pm and the guys had to try if everything is working. So we decided with all the girls to go look around the town. We had so much fun, we got our nails done and went shopping. I bought some vinyl and clothes. Luna bought so many books but that's normal for her. Then we went to eat and got some hot coffee to go. We returned around 6 pm and we had about two more hours before It starts. 

,, Hey Billie how many people are coming?'' I asked. ,, A lot babe, a lot of my friends from here'' he answered. Oh god, there's gonna be so many people. It was already 8 pm and people started coming in. I saw a few couples and I stood next to Billie while they were greeting everyone. Suddenly a black-haired girl with locks walked in and Billie squeezed my hand. ,, Billie ouch that hurts'' I said. ,,Oh sorry babe''. As soon as I saw her face I knew who's that. Adrienne. Oh and now I'm fucked. I can't compete with her, she's so beautiful. ,,Hey Addy'' he said. Addy? Oh okay, I'm getting jealous. ,, Hi Billie, and you are?'' she looked at me. ,, Oh Hi I'm Priscilla'' I said. ,, She's my girlfriend'' he said and I felt her looking into my soul. ,, Oh nice to meet you'' she answered and then passed by Billie to welcome others while passing her hand on his arm. I tried to act okay like nothing was wrong. ,, Billie is that the girl you said that didn't want you?'' I asked. ,, Yeah''. ,, You looked nervous when you saw her'' I said. ,, What? That's not true'' he answered. ,, You squeezed my hand'' I said back kinda angry. ,, You're talking nonsense''. Oh, am I? He rolled his eyes at me and went to another friend to greet them. I stood there trying to calm down. After an hour they went to start the gig. They started playing their songs from Dookie and Insomniac. I was dancing and had fun with Luna and Melanie. She's totally on the same note as us. We sang and I was screaming my lungs out at Jaded. By the end Billie said,, this song is new and I wrote it about my girl Prissy''. I was shocked. About me? ,, This song's called Church on Sunday!''. Wait in our reality he wrote this about Adrienne. And now it's about me? Also, the album warning was released in 2000. It means that they really write songs every day and then release it 4 years later. It was kinda cute. I was dancing to the song pretending like I didn't know the lyrics. After that last song, he walked toward me and kissed me. I was feeling like in heaven. I have the man I love right here and nothing is gonna take him away from me. I at least hope so. 

After the gig, we were partying with everyone. Billie was trying to talk to everyone around. I was happily dancing until I saw him talking to Adrienne. It felt so wrong yet so right because they are married with kids in our reality. I was still so jealous because I truly love him. I was watching them for a while and Billie looked so nervous around her. She started to touch his arms all the time and I realized. Who am I kidding here? I'll never be the girl that's meant for him. I had to leave outside and took a cigarette with me. I sat down by the wall and cried while smoking. I was looking numb into the road. There's still the voice in my head saying,, You are not meant for him. He'll leave you''. As I was thinking about it I was crying. After a while, Billie appeared at the door and saw me. ,, Hey Prissy whoah there what's wrong?'' he asked. , Oh nothing just you and her'' I answered. ,, What do you mean?'' he asked again. ,,Oh come on. You look so nervous around her and when she was touching you I saw your legs shake!''. I started crying so bad but I was drunk that I haven't realized. ,, Okay Prissy look. She broke my heart before and I just don't know how to act around her okay?'' he said. ,, So this means you still love her?'' I asked. ,,No! I love you and only you alright? I want only you!'' he said in an angry tone. ,, Okay'' I said, and then he gave me hand to get up from the ground. I kissed him and he wiped the tears off my face. ,, Come on midnight is almost here!'' he said so we went inside. We opened a bottle of champagne and poured it into cups. We started counting and then midnight hit. ,, Happy New Year!'' everyone screamed. Billie was holding onto my hand and after we drank from our cups he kissed me. He started making out with me and we didn't care about anyone around. ,, I love you Prissy'' Billie said. ,, I love you too''. 

I woke up next to Billie on a sofa. I don't remember how we fell asleep or when we went to sleep. Everyone was packing things to leave. ,, Prissy we're going by car alone with equipment'' Billie said. So everyone helped us clean up and then they left. Guys also helped Billie to get the equipment in the car. 

,, So now that we're alone here let's have a little fun right?'' Billie said. I looked at him and couldn't even say anything because he started kissing me. He was so hot and so horny. He grabbed my ass and picked me up on a table. I was kissing his neck as he was pulling off my pants. I took off his t-shirt and he took off mine as well. I undid my bra and he grabbed my boobs. Kissing my neck as I was getting shivers all over my body. He was kissing me and grabbed my neck. I wanted him so badly. He put his hand under my underwear and started using his fingers. ,, Do you like that?'' he asked. I left out a moan to let him know that I do. I grabbed his dick with his pants still on so I pulled them off. He smiled at me and kissed me again. I started giving him a hand job and he let out a few moans in my ear. Then he pulled down my underwear and went into me. We were both moaning and enjoying every piece of each other. After a long time of doing this, he came on my belly. He smiled at me and grabbed tissues next to us to wipe them off. ,, I love you Prissy'' he said and kissed me. ,, I love you too babe'' I answered. ,,No I really mean it. I love you so much''. I kissed him and whispered to his ear,, I mean it too''. He smiled at me and then we got dressed and left the place back to Oakland. 

It was again a drive for a full day but Billie made it like it was nothing. We leave in like 14 days for the tour which I'm excited about.