All actors on set? No! There are more coming...

Part 1

Sitting on the bench of a park at dusk, I was using a token to communicate with a certain someone.

"...that has been all. I think I will be taking a while to go back. Convincing her has been unsuccessful so far" I explained.

Since the first time stopping that Sanzou guy, five days have passed. Every day, I have been taking care of the mother and daughter pair's safety. Sometimes acting as Akeno-chan's playmate.

It became troublesome when Kuroka-chan began sulking over me spending so much time with the purple-eyed girl. And while she did not express it as openly as her sister, Shirone-chan looked at me with blaming eyes.

"I see. It is something you have decided to do on your own so take your time... that is what I would like to tell you, but you must act considering that you have a limited time. The Five Clans won't just send a purge team after you for just staying there, however, I believe that they won't take kindly if you interfere too much. If you want to convince that woman, then do it fast" Comment Yasaka-san in response to my words, through the token I had in my hand.

Scratching my head, I was rather troubled by her comment. It was not easy to convince Shuri-san after all. If the situation worsened, I was prepared for it but I doubt she would take it kindly if I force her.

"Don't worry. I know you will be able to do it. If you still cannot... then lure her with sweets. If it's Nora, I am sure you can smoothen any conversation with it" Nonchalantly said Yasaka-san.

No way will work, you glutton Youkai!. What is this woman saying... geez.

"That would only work on you..." I replied in a tired tone.

"Fufu, perhaps... Although I do believe that setting the perfect ambiance during negotiations can be helpful, it is the same as setting the mood. If you truly plan to go down the peaceful approach, you need to take that into account" Merrily giggling, Yasaka-san advised in a kind tone "I have some things to take care. I am glad we could talk after a while, Kunou-chan misses you dearly so come back soon".

Along with those words, the conversation was cut.

"Such a one-sided goodbye. And you would've made me happy if you had said that you missed me too... *Sigh*" Muttering that in a low tone, I let out a sigh as well.

Despite complaining, I was thankful to hear her voice.

From what she advised me though... I smiled wryly. She is only joking so I did not consider the idea of the sweets.

Nevertheless... My times were limited as she said, so I should do this.

I have already confirmed some things with the devil's side so all that is left is... my side.

"You mean to say... that you failed again. Is that it?" A powerful and strict voice spoke.

Using a communication talisman, Sanzou Himejima was currently contacting the clan head in 'house'.

"It is as you said Sir. But please, give me another chance. I will surely find those people who keep getting in my way, and will convince Shuri-san" Sanzou exclaimed in a begging tone.

"Hmmmph, how many times have I heard this in the last few days? Your incompetence is the only thing that is being made clear after failing so much. I thought of giving a chance to failure like you to prove your worth but... *Sigh* This is beyond what I expected. You no longer need to convince my nephew, I will personally take care of that" In a displeased tone, the clan head of the Himejima Clan spoke.

Panicking, Sanzou was not happy to be released of the responsibility from the job he began hating. Even if he disliked it, this was supposed to be an opportunity to prove himself to the clan head. After all, Sanzou was one of the talentless. After years of living between the clan... he was aware of the fate of people like him.