I might be a pacifist at heart, but I have a bottom line, once you cross it...

Part 1

MC's POV

I felt a terrible headache as soon as my consciousness seemed to return to me. My sense of direction was messed up and I could not make up whether I was laying down or standing.

I am probably going through some side effects of some sort but the details keep evading me.

...

...

...

A while later, I could feel a soft feeling below my head. I assumed it to be a pillow, a good and comfortable one. It has an enjoyable fragrance as well. It smelled like a flower, but for some reason, my mind could not muster enough clarity to identify it. However, I found myself snuggling group this pillow even further and taking in more of that scent. I had the feeling that I had been in a place where the smell was not pleasant so this change of environment is welcomed. Nonetheless, it was kind of absurd now that I thought about it. There is no way that such a thing would appear all of sudden so this must be a dream.

Satisfied with that conclusion, I snuggled once again on my pillow.

...

...

...

As soon as I opened my eyes, I could see the figure of Rossweisse-san blushing.

It was truly an interesting dream, it is pretty accurate as she would look like that when I teased her in reality.

"...idiot, what are you doing as soon as you wake up. I was so worried..." Rossweisse-san flashed me a relieved smile.

This is either a dream or I died, a true angel is smiling at me.

Naturally, I noticed the tears at the corners of her eyes.

"I am truly a sinful guy to make you cry." I muttered.

Extending my hand, I gently wiped her tears.

For some reason, her expression froze. I guess that this is one of those lucid dreams where you can't control what happens around you.

"...Scathach! Nora is acting strange...? No, that is actually how he usually is." Rossweisse-san cast a doubtful expression my way.

What a rude comment did my brain-made Rossweisse-san make.

"Hmmm, I told you it would happen. I recall that when Setanta, no, when Chu Chulain went through the challenge, he acted like a madman for several days. In his case, he challenged me to fight every day, thinking he could win easily." Scathach spoke.

Looking to one side, I saw her leaning on the wall of the room I was in. It seemed to be a room in the castle, so I guess the setting was kept the same.

Looking at me with a slightly cold look, Scathach seemed to be scanning my body.

"He is practically healed so he should be able to stand up tomorrow. His life force is rather impressive, as expected of a Youkai." Scathach mumbled. "Like I was told, he will be able to resist any training I put him through."

Saying some things I found scary, the woman who wore the bodysuit even now was appraising me.

"Well, now that he became my disciple you will be free to go, Rossweisse." Scathach said. "And you, now that I am your Shishou, I will make sure you become a splendid warrior."

Shishou? She? That is quite sudden.

Wait, something is coming to me. There was something about her that I was supposed to not say, no, it was to say...? How confusing, my memory feels tangled up.