Professor Red's New Weapon Is A WHAT!?

"When is Professor Red coming with his machines!?" Elemental Steve yelled.

Woopf woopf woopf woopf woofp woopf wopf wopf wopf wopf wpf wpf wpf!"

A blurry blue rectangle comes flying past whilst spinning, straight into the charging demons. As the spinning blue object makes contact with the ground, it creates a shockwave that sends the whole charging wave of Demon Steves into the air, all turning into smoke when they touch the ground. The blue object continues sliding down the path before slowing coming to a stop infront of the bridge, the one that looks most direct at the doors of the Town Hall. It is the TARDIS, which the Doctor opens the doors, closing them once he's out.

"So, where are the demons, or have they all ran away?"

"You literally just... flew into them and... well, they're just gone," Sabre stuttered, both surprised and relieved. He, Time Steve, Elemental Steve walks over to the Doctor, who is on the bridge.

"Well alright, how many more are there going to be? A battalion, an army or what?" The Doctor asked.

"A lot, just... a lot, is all I can tell you, and they are able to warp reality if you let them," Time Steve replied.

"I know that, and that's rather dangerous," The Doctor responded.

"More waves are expected... and there they are," Time Steve replied, looking ahead as more Demon Steves start charging towards them.

"Oh... it's a shame for them the TARDIS is blocking their way," The Doctor smirked.

"They will just walk- Around..." The Demon Steves try to walk around while Sabre was yelling, he notices there must be some force field around the TARDIS. The force field happens to be large enough to block the whole route on the bridge. However, there is two other bridges the demons have completely overran and are approaching the bridge Sabre, Time Steve, Elemental Steve and the Doctor are on. The Doctor grabs out his sonic screwdriver and keeps the demons from getting closer. Meanwhile, arrows from the Colourless and Royal Guards that are on the roof are still shooting arrows at the demons.

"They aren't the smartest of enemies. If I were them, I'd be warping reality non-stop as you say they have that capability in them," Said the Doctor. Sabre, Time Steve and Elemental Steve walks forward. Sabre uses the staff to summon lightning on the Demon Steves while the brothers summon lightning as they naturally have the ability.

"Wow, you three are putting me to shame," The Doctor chuckled lightly as he steps forward, still aiming his sonic screwdriver at the Demon Steves.

"Stay back- Ah ah ah- Bad boys- No reality warping for you," The Doctor smirked as he, Sabre, Time Steve and Elemental Steve continues moving forward, summoning that lightning.

"I was expecting them to fight a bit better."

"This is not the part where we complain!" Elemental Steve yelled, striking 3 more Demon Steves with lightning.

"Demon Steves aren't smart and have no conscience," Time Steve responded to the Doctor.

"I would tell you there's something else that has no conscience- I rather not talk about them. They are the worst thing in all creation- Oh really!? Not right now come on!" The sonic screwdriver malfunctions and the force field being created by it collapses. The 4 have been surrounded. But then came a bright blue beam hit and destroys several Demon Steves. For a moment, the Doctor's heart skipped a beat. He thought that was something else, but he can see the source of that beam is coming from a light pink unicorn from a roof. Dark grey clouds began to form and began to strike lightning, creating more holes in the ranks of demons. Then lastly came another beam, this time being purple and not that bright blue. It is the rest of the mane 6, Spike and Starlight.