Disclaimer - Read First.

This book is as factual as I myself, the author, can get it. I have used news articles, court documents and other things to get these stories as close to the truth as I am humanly possible, but please, readers, correct me if something is wrong.

I want this book to be as close to the truth as it can be, so please if something is incorrect tell me, I will go and find the proof and change it. So tell me if something is incorrect or is spreading misinformation.

I would like to note that this book includes mentions of -

- Homophobia

- Transphobia

- Discrimination

- Hate crimes

- Abuse

- Rape

- Hate crimes

- Suicide 

- Self harm

- Being kicked out

- Conversion therapy

And others, while there will be trigger warnings at the start of each part, I want you to know all this now to prepare yourself. This book talks about the treatment that LGBTQIA+ people faced back in the 1800's and the 1900's. I am not expecting this to be a light-hearted read before bed.

From when you read the trigger warnings at the start of each part from that point onward you will be responsible of your own triggers. DO NOT read a chapter if it will upset you. You come first. Know that now.

For the certain parts of this when transgender people will be discussed in history, I will be trying to use the deadnames and birth pronouns as little as possible, but if they are included pre-transition or pre-discovery it is for historical accuracy, I mean no hate towards them.

I feel I should note, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK. Unless they have harmed another individual(s) they will be treated with the respect others have been treated with in this book. 

If a victim is mentioned in this book they will be treated with respect, they are a victim. Respect them.

Please be responsible for your own triggers and take care of yourselves. I am not responsible for your triggers, only you are. I mean no disrespect towards anyone in this book.