Chapter 7 (escape) Lisa pov

Archon's holy Mary JEANS SO SWEET AHAHAHHA AND PRETTY AHHH IM DYING HELP KE, literally just kidding or not you never know anyway. Now to get out of here I know it's stupid that I want to leave a hospital that's trying to help me! I trust them and shit but honestly there not gonna cure a literally curse? So my best idea is for me to jump out the window-...nevermind..I have a plan I think? But basically what I AHVE to do is escape and train so I don't pass out every time I do a spell even tho it will cost a lot of life.. it's my best chance to hide and have a "normal life" so yeah, I got up from the bed grabbed my normal clothes and put them on in the corner of my room I didn't want anyone to see me? I got the machine like out of my body or whatever there called, by this time my legs hurt and I wanted to go back to my bed but i couldn't since I wanted to also leave my pain that I had before was slightly more then before witch was a problem.. I grab my backpack and put my vison on aka my necklace with my vison grab my catalyst and head out the door smiling knowing this probably wasn't going to work hehe Gosh this is bad! I walk to the stairs trying my best to avoid eye contact and jean, you see my plan was to pretend I was a visitor so I just walked out of the hospital. I somehow got downstairs some nurses looked at me with huge suspicious so I literally ran out of the hospital, I have no clue how but I made it! YESSS! HAHA IK A GENUI- "Lisa? What are you doing here you're supposed to be in there!" I felt a tight grip arounf my wrist and I immediately knew who it was "Jean.." I say turning around to see I mad and confused face "We're going back!" She says starting to drag me back "JEAN NO!" "OH YES LISA YOU PASSED OUT IN SCHOOL IN THE LIBRARY THE LEAST ABOUT OF PEOPLE FUCKUNG PASS OUT THERE!" "JEAN YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" "WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND!?" "I-.." I go quite not knowing what to say since if I told her she would go mad literally I know jean I've known her since...forever I feel tears in my eyes but I can't cry I can't fuckung cry! Then she'll question me and force me to tell her and I can't.. "Jean..listen" she stands tgere looking pretty mad but also scared hold my wrist "LISTEN TO WHAT LISA! IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" "JEAN PLEASE I CANT GO BACK AND I CANT TELL YOU WHY IM SORRY!" "WHY NOT LISA WHY THE FUCK NOT!" I look at her she looks at me and I can't help but Burst into tears I don't want to I try to turn away I don't want to show it I don't I..She grabs my face holding it so she can see while still having a grip around my wrist, tgere an expression in her face concern, angry and scared I know why and I hate it "Lisa..what's wrong?" "I cant tell you.." "Why not?" "You'll see I'm so sorry just please don't take me back?" "Fine.as Long as you come stay at my house I'm keeping an eye on you ALRIGJT?" "Alrighty.." she lets go of my face and I dry my tears with my other hand and she hold my hand instead of my wrist and we start to walk to her house I'm not happy but I'm happy that I left.

ALRIGHT WERE BACK WITH THIS SLAY IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN BUST WITH SCHOOL STARTING AND BEING SICK AND SBIT BUT ITS HERE NOW THIS IS A WIERD CHAOTER LIKE THE FIRST HALF WAS LIKE MUAHAHAHA IM SKAYING AND THEN SECOND WAS LOKE ANGSTY IG IGNORE MY SOELLING IMMA TRY TO POST THESE MORE OFTEN SORRY FOR THE WAIT TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE <3