Chapter 13 (Lisa, what is this?) Jean pov

........I- huh..what does this mean, Lisa's going to die?! What.. this can't be true. I've read the book and it's her catalyst but she's cursed... is that whys she passed out? Because I gave her a book taht was cursed. It was my fault? But how could this have happened what the fuck! THEY CANT- TAHT STUPID SHIT CABT JUST TAKE AWAU LISAS LIFE? IS TAHT WHY SHE ACCIDENTALLY HURT HER MOM? I feel tears in my eyes.. I don't want to cry, but I cant help it, it's to fucking hard! GOSH WHAT YHE FUCK! I feel my tears running down, I dry them but my face never really dries the tears just keep coming and coming and never stop, it's all my fault why did i.. why would I.. but I didn't... I ruined her... I wanna scream I wanna go back and change the story, but it's already been set in stone. But, if I find a way to cure her...I can save her...I'll do anything- "Jean.?" I turn my head quickly drying my face and force my tears to stay back, I cant tell her wait Fuck I'm still- "jean why do you have that..." Lisa stares at me with a suspicious look, like I just gone trough her entire life without her knowing. "..." I don't know what to say...fuck I'm fucked bad time. "Im.. Lisa im sorry I want I had to find out what's been happening with you.." she stands up and I follow her dropping the book by accident I go to pick it up, but Lisa summons it to herself, I turn back around to look at her and holy fucking smokes she's scary.. I stand fully back up and we look at each other, her catalyst by her side and she's about to cry and so am I. "Jean." I look down I feel ashamed for reading her catalyst letter but can my reasons be justified? "I'm sorry." I say but it's not enough, she grabs my face and we stare at each other, she's about to cry there is a lump in my throat I want to scream and shout and kill myself. "jean. What the fuck!" She lets go off my face, she's shouting. I for some reason feel so tiny alone and scared even tho we're the same height she feel so out of reach. "WHAT THE FUCK JEAN, I GET IT IVE BEEN DIFFERENT BUT I- I NEVER ALOWED HOU TO FUCKING READ THIS! THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I get her but I don't "LISA IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO KNO-" "YPU DIDNT HAVE TO LNOW SHIT." .....I'm on ground my body is feeler with what feels like electricity.. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I cant help but scream the pain is unbearable I want it to stop, I want to lay here and die. "SHIT SHIT SHIT JEAN IM SO SO SORRY, I DONT KNOW HOW TO-" I look at her, she's worried I hate when people are worried or pity me, I fucking hate it I somehow stand up my legs feel like jello and my body is like a small lightningbolts. I feel Lisa's hand on my back, she luckily doesn't get hurt.. "Jean I'm so sorry, I'll go get help!" She's about to run, but I grab her and hold her, somehow. "Lisa no." She looks at me, I cant look at her.. "what do you mean.." "don't take me to the hospital. Ok?" People cant see I'm weak TAHTS not who I am known for. "But jean-" I feel another sharp pain in my legs and they collapse "AG!" I make a wierd noise and Lisa hurriedly sits me up, I feel faint "Jean-" "Lisa no.." "please I cant let you stay like this!-" "YES YII OI CAN DAMN IT!" I'm crying, why am I so weak, stop crying jean JEAN STOP CRYING. I cant I cant fo it, I look at Lisa's face finally and she's also crying, her hands on my shoulder..I'm mad I'm so ducking mad. Not at her. But at myself? Because I gave her taht book she's going to die and I'm like also dying right now. She sits down next to me and she puts her hand around my shoulder. I'm in pain yea, but I'll need to live for a little bit while longer "Jean please.." "No.." I feel so ducking faint.. I cant I won't die right? "Lisa?" "What?" "I'm so so sorry." Everything's black, I pass out.

*wow umm hello again! So life's clears not going well for these two, sadly.. anyhow I was listening to some sad shit so tahst fun and don't worry jean doesn't die in this one, tgere a death a lot lot later, there is a question I wanna ask but I'll make like a little "yo yo what y'all want thsi or taht shit" yeah anyhow enjoy this chapter and tell me if you want more!*
Words: 835