•KISHER'S SPRAIN•

It's already 8 pm.. everyone was gathered in the hall ..

Kisher in her room was fixing her blouse pin when light gets cut offed..

Here dhurv enters the hall with his mother arguing that he will be not joining them in the party ..

Dhurv- ma ek bar mene boldiya na ap janti hai I don't like to repeat things ..

Moni- kan pakad ke esa thapad marugi na apni ma se koi ese bat karta hai 1 saal me tum apni sari tamiz bhul gye hai na .. jao chale jao yaha se mujhe bhi tumse ab koi bat nahi karni hai ..

Dhurv- ofo ma ap kyo meri feelings nahi samjhti..

Moni-: tum samjhte ho ? *she said with teary eyes*

Dhurv- mo..mom are you crying?

Moni- do you care even ? U only loved your wife but u never try understanding your mother and that's it for today u have hurt me a lot .. dont show me your face now go fast from here ...

*LIGHT'S CUT OFF*

AHHHHHH--

.Third person pov.

Someone screamed..

Dhurv- kisher.....!
He run upwards so fast in a terrified tone ..

Kisher's room..

Ahh maa ahhh my ankle and my waist ouch it hurts..

Dhurv- opens the door and flashes torch towards the room and sees all the side she was no where when she says ..

Kisher- are yarr niche yaha .. uff kya baba ji girnana bhi tha to esi exposing condition me .. or help ke liye bheja bhi to is khadus admi ko iska bus chale to Chath se fek de khush to bhut honge app..

Dhurv- *he flashes on her after listening her taunts* girna padna hath per todna uske alwa kuch ata bhi hai tumhe ? *he keeps the torch on the table and went and picked her up in his arms ..

Kisher- wh...what are you doing are..

Dhurv- taking you to my room ..

Kisher- what why ??

Dhurv- areee u have sprain na I have ayurvedic solution..

Kisher- really??

Dhurv- ha..

Kisher- okay then..

Dhurv- he held her waist and kept her on bed and was getting up when his leg tripped and he fell on her ..

They both were looking at eachother with shocked expressions ..

Both lost in each other ..

Suddenly light come's back and tv gets on and this song started playing ..

Dhurv and kisher were totally lost in each other ...

When suddenly kisher screamed again and dhurv got scared and jumped off her ...

Dhurv- ka..kya kya Hua tumhe ...
K..isher ..

Kisher- v..va..ha it..NAAA bada chuhaaaaa...

Dhurv- hein ..

To be continued...