•PERFECT•

Dhurv sleeping...

Suddenly someone spanked his but and he fell on ground ...

Dhurv-: ouchhhh....
Wth was that .... akshay...

Akshay-: kamine ek bat bata ek to tujhe to apni love life ki kuch padi nahi hai tune meri kyo kharab kar rakhi hai...
Bhai apni shadi ke 3 hafto se tu mere kamre me shift horakha hai ab kya apne honeymoon pe bhi mujhe leke jane wala hai?

Dhruv-: tch tch mai esa bilkul nahi hu *he said Cris crossing his hand infront of him*

Akshay-: *slaps his forehead in frustration* abe sale ....

Dhurv-: ha sala apka sala apne sale ke liye itna to kari sakte hai na ....

Akshay-: tu ek bat bata us din to tune sidha apni Biwi ko kis-- jobhi ho itna bold behave kiya tha or achank dusre din hi tujhe konsa sap soung gya...

Dhurv-: ...... vo mai apne hosh me nahi tha....

Akshay-: hein to behoshi me tu kisi ko bhi ki---

Dhurv-: AAA... nahiiiiii.... vo to

Akshay-: dekh bhai ab teri shadi hogai hai tujhe ye accept karna hi padega ... kashish teri life se ja chuki hai she was your past or ab teri patni kisher hai samjha na kisher hai to bhul ja sab or nai shuruvat kar na...

Dhurv-: *stays silent*

Scene shifts...

Dhurv was coming down from akshay's room but suddenly he saw something which catched his attention...

Kisher was feeding street dogs some left overs ...

The bright moon's light falling on her face making her more attractive... she in saree was like a drug...

Suddenly she turned and they got face to face ..

Both looking at each other...

Background music-:

Dhurv-: a..

Kisher-: m..

Dhurv-: you speak first /Kisher-: you speak first *together*

Kisher-: a...

Dhurv-: you.. you look good In pi..pink ..

Kisher-: t-thank you-u...

Dhurv-: today-y moon looks so good noo.. *walking forward on the street followed by her*

Kisher-: y-yeah..yeah..

Dhurv-: you remember during our college years we meet accidentally at the streets as we both sneaked out and..

Kisher-: haha and caught together everyone thought we sneaked out together for a date lol..

Dhurv-: actually whole college...

Kisher-: lol and after that we were grounded for weeks ...

Dhurv-: yeah so we actually sneaked out together...
That movie date which turned out to be a torture...

Kisher-: yeahhhh!! We were so dumb to choose conjuring movie for our movie date lol ...

Dhurv-: lol and that night when we had to return alone we were so scared...

Kisher-: how can I forget u got scared by a dog and climbed that banyan tree and fell from that loll

Dhurv-: ahh that pain is still green you know... *laughs*

Kisher-: we were at good terms back then until...

*suddenly they got awkward again*

Dhurv-: kisher I.. dont.. wana ...
Remember my past now so..

Kisher-: ohh I'm..m sorry ..
*while continuing walking lifts her hand and points towards a star* see shooting star come on let's pray for it quickly *she closed her eyes and started prying and he just admired her prying just looking at her face made him smile like fool but soon he relished what he was doing and he looked away rubbing his hairs*

🎶coz we were just kidz when we fell in love not knowing what it was🎶

She opened her eyes and this time he was prying she quickly turned to him..

Kisher-: dhurv ji apne kya maga ..

He looked at her speech less

🎶I would not give you up this time 🎶

Dhurv-: I asked... I asked you..

Kisher-: w-what...

Dhurv-: a...a... I mean your well being because because u know you will be happy then everyone in the house will be happy na. so..

Kisher-: oo-h..

🎶 darling just hold my hands be my girl .. I be your man 🎶

They were walking on the streets when a bicycle passed near by her but he immediately held her hand tightly as if he would loosen the grip and she will disappear..

🎶 I see our future in your eyes BABYYY I dancing in the dark you between my arms🎶

Kisher stood there confused as he took her hands and casually walked as If nothing happened suddenly her leg got tripped and she got hurt on her left leg he turned and immediately went to her asking if she was fine ..

She held her left leg nodding in yess she started moving not wanting him to help her but he rolled his eyes and pic her in his arms she looked at him with her big eyes signaling him to leave her ...

Dhurv-: jab madat chaiye hoti hai to mag lena chaiye ...

Kisher-: huh madat or mujhe or vobhi apki dekhiye mujhe chhod dije Khai apki kamar me chot vot agai to hogya apki vo kya hai na umra hogai hai...

Dhurv-: how dare you ye lo abhi bata hu tumhe ... *he left her and she hold his collar and both fell on each other*

*an accidental kiss again lol*

To be continued....