Hmmm

Just thought of a random ass trope bc of a ship I saw, and I absolutely love it. It's basically where person B and person C fight over person A bc of the fact they both like them (Person A). But once person B and person C realize person A likes someone else/isnt interested, they decide to let person A go and move on, until ultimately falling in love with each other months later.
Maybe if I did it like this I'd make more sense

A: *walking by or just talking*
B: Damn, they're kinda cute
C: Yeah
B: Bro wtf I like them
C: So do I
B: I don't like that. You can't like them
C: Yes I can, wth fuck you mf
B: Fuck you, just bc your my friend doesn't mean I'll let you take them away from me
C: How dare you

*fast forward about a year or so*

A: I don't like any of y'all
B/C: Tf rlly
A: Yah, I'm not interested in that/I like someone else
B: Well shit
C: Yeah
A: Bye bitches
B: Damn
B: I'm gonna leave now
C: Mk bye
B: Bye

*fast forward like 2 months idk*

C: Hey I wanted to apologize for acting like such an asshole to you all bc of A. It was dumb of me to act like that to you all bc of a crush I had
B: Same. I'm honestly disappointed in myself for treating my own friend like they were just a mere piece of dog shit in my presence, bc I was obsessing over someone. I hope you can forgive me and we can move on from this
C: I forgive you. Just don't ever do that again. If I won't do it to you, you won't do it to me, k?
B: K.

*more months later bc their relationship has to build up again before they actually start dating bc that's how relationships work, platonicly and romanticly*

B: Hey, can I talk to you?
C: Sure..
B: So I've been wanting to tell you something for about 2 months now but never rlly had the courage to do it
C: Okay...?
B: Ever sense we, *insert random memory of them hanging out* I've felt slightly different towards you. Not in a bad way don't worry, it's just.. I've felt...
C: And??
B: I'm feeling the same I did towards A to you now.. I have no idea how else to phrase that so this is what your getting. But I've felt more connected to you then ever before. You've made me feel happy, warm, complete, and even sad at times, bc I always thought you wouldn't feel the same. I thought you had completely moved on. You never showed that much interest in love ever sense A rejected us (bc were stinky little piss twit rats) and I didn't know what to say to you once I noticed. I thought that if I asked you, I felt like would be pressuring you into a relationship you didn't want to be, or wasn't interested in. I wanted to be the best friend I could be, and I felt that if I ever mentioned it, I would be ruining our relationship between us again. (I mean both of us equally fucked it up but we're not gonna mention that) you can reject me if you want, if it meant keeping you to feeling your best self, then I'm completely fine with any of your response to me. (Even if you didn't say yes or no I'd still be accepting of the answer)

C: Oh..
B: 🥺
👉👈
What do you say?
C: I don't rlly know what to say.. Actually I do.
B: 😰

C: yer kinda a dumbass for thinking like that. Although I don't rlly apply that to myself, your a slight idiot for all that. But, I do slightly respect your thought process during all this time. I'm happy you thought about how I might feel towards it, even though it was very dumb of you to think I wasn't interested in dating anymore. I have talked about dating and all that shit (bro wtf I just heard mumbling outside my door. Nah it was actually through the wall it's my fuckin sister going up the stairs. Tf just go up there already and stop freaking me out, the hell) yet you've never picked it up? Goddamn I was right, you think more then you listen. But beside that I also kinda have feelings for you too, I just don't know if I'm ready to actually get in a relationship yet. You know my habit of thinking I'm prepared for anything, and when it happens I actually pussy out. (like the little bitch I am)
B: Yeah
C: Yeh. But, when I feel like I am ready, I'll come back and tell you mk?
B: Mk
C: :D
B: :D

Mk that's not how I was expecting that to end at all bc anyways. Got lazy at the end sorry, this was just meant to be a better explanation then the first one, but instead made it an entire story. Deadass made two new characters just from me trying to explain sum in slightly better detail. 💀💀 the ending was supposed to be them getting together but said "fuck that" and changed it. I'm not good at relationships and don't know how it feels to have a crush, so I was just doing this all from what I've heard. This wasn't supposed to be good, it was supposed to be an example, but look where we are now 😀 anyways I'm uncomfortable and dehydrated byeeeeee