Hmmm

Yo ngl I actually kinda hate this book lmao. I don't feel comfortable enough to use this book to share my interests, or really do anything in here besides share pictures in my camera roll, unlike the OG book. The OG book felt more of a safe space for me to share my thoughts, videos, or just a place to talk to you guys. This one makes me feel uncomfortable, paranoid, and reluctant to share almost anything of myself now, probably because I don't use it enough to get comfortable using it, but I'm most likely planning on marking this book as "completed" sense I don't think I'm ever going to interact with this book after this chapter. The only thing I actually felt comfortable posting here was pictures, but I now remembered I have another book I haven't used in months that I can share them in so that's cool lol.

Also: I do have another book I feel comfortable using in sharing my thoughts, so if you want to go to that book it's called "T h o u g h t s", I've been using it very sparingly tho so it'll probably be a long ass time until I actually pick up that book again, but I just wanted to tell you that incase you were interested. Have a good day 👍 (it's not going to be a long ass time until I'm going to use that book again, I'm actually going to update it rn lmfao sorry for kinda lying)