Part thirteen

(Hey guys I know it's been a while but I currently have no ideas for this story so if you could drop some suggestions in the comments that would be appreciated)

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day and I was in my house doing normal things when minx practically kicked down my door. "Y/n it's time to go to the vet to see the dog" Minx practically yelled at me before grabbing my arm and dragging me all the way to the vet not caring if I'm dressed or not.

Minx walked straight up to the front desk and proceeded to say "Hey! We're here for the dog we dropped off yesterday!" Minx said before answering the unsaid question "It's under Y/n L/n" Minx said Before the register person pointed to a room

"The dog is in that room, we'll get you a doctor in there shortly" The person said, Quite rudely I may add!

We went into the room and just sat on the chair waiting in silence before the doc came in.

"Doc! What's wrong with the poor dog?" I said standing up immediately after he came in. "Well.. She was malnourished, had bruises and scars all under her fur, she had bite mark scars also. She was also internally bleeding. If you brought her in just a few hours later then she might have died sadly" The doctor listed off.

"Poor thing" I said sadly, petting her as the doctor listed off stuff. The dog started moving and I backed away as to not scare her and to give her space since I wouldn't like it if a stranger was petting me once I woken up enough.

"Hey girl, how are you?" I said softly as Minx stayed silent and watched from one of the chairs in the room.

The dog whined in response. I carefully went up to her and made her sniff my hand/wrist before petting her.

"You'll be able to take her home but she'll have to take it nice and slow" the doctor said before leaving. "Come on girl, let's get you home" I said before standing up straight and picking her up walking to my house with Minx.

"We should have brought the horses and carriage with us" I groaned as Minx opened the door to my house. I put the dog gently on the couch before making my way to the kitchen to make me some tea and to rest my back.