Chapter 1 (the lonely prince)

Theuseus's pov

Greetings fellow readers,my name is prince theseus,i am 3rd in line for the throne with my dear brother techno in 2nd and my eldest brother wilbur next in line to becoming to new king of l'manburg.

Our family is what you'd think a royal family is like,a family of 5 living with a healthy father as the king and a loving mother as the queen with three small children running around but that all change when the queen got severely sick.

"Wilby! Techie come play with me and mommy please!!!" A small child tried convincing his two older brothers with the most brightest smile no light can compare.

"i don't know theseus me and techno are pretty busy" the eldest explain while he and the second eldest were studying about the kingdom.

"pwease!! Just for an hour wilby!!" The small child begged again and the eldest looked at the other brother for support and the second child nodded in approval "ok ok we'll play with you" the eldest said making the small child jump in excitement before dragging both the brothers to the west garden where the king and queen were waiting for them.

"Daddy mommy i got techie and wilby!!" The small child ran to their parents.

"good job my dear" the queen kissed the small childs cheek "mommy! I'm a big boy now! Big boys don't need kisses anymore!" The small child tried telling the queen but both the king and the queen just laughed at him.

"ok i guess, i'll just give more kisses to wilby and techie " the queen said making the small child gasped "no! I want them not wilby and techie!" The child pouted.

" jeez theseus you don't wanna share moms kisses aswell? Do you really not love us?" The eldest son dramatically said.

" i guess he doesn't wilbur" the second child joined in and shook his head.

"nnoo!! I love you wilby and techie!!" The child tried apologizing and the king just laugh as their drama unfolds.

"Alright come on lets go play now" the second child said and all three of them started running around the garden while the king and queen watched from a distance,in a bench under a tree.

It was such a lovely view where they all wished it stayed that way but as all good things they all must come to an end.

In the middle of their fun the queen had suffered a painful heard attack making her collapse.

"Phil...i don't feel so good..." the queen weakly mumbled before slowly falling on her knees.

"kristin are you ok? Kristin talk to me please.." the worried king tried to steady the collapsing queen.

" techno! Wilbur! Get the guards quick!!" The king screamed at the playing child and the second child nodded and ran inside the castle.

"Mommy are you ok?..." the small child asked as the queen lay in the kings lap "i'm fine my dear..." the queen forced a small smile in her face.

"dad whats happening to mom?" The eldest question as he went on one knee and held the queens hand "i...i don't know wil..." the king helplessly said.

The guards came a few seconds later the carry the queen the clinic.

After that painful incident the family was never the same.the queen had died after a few days,leaving the family and the kingdom to mourn the queens death.

Every single one of the royal family changed after their lost,the king became a workaholic after his love died,the second child had become quite and distant after his beloved mother died,the eldest child became possessive and controlling of the small child in fear he will lose him as well and the poor small child was broken after his mother passed that faithful day.

The day that made his life dark,depressing and lonely.so he just played pretend as a pirate his childhood dream and future goal. But of course he knew his brother wouldn't let him.

The eldest child had ban the small child from playing with any other kid in fear he will get hurt,he wasn't taught in a royal school like all of the other high ranking child,he was homeschooled and was taught by a private tutor.

The small child was not allowed the leave the castle ground no matter what and that made the child sad and lonely but he had never felt mad at the eldest child only confuse on why he was so controlling but he never had the courage to ask.

Now the not so small child is now 18 and both his brothers where 22.the eldest son is close to being king and the second child had become the new general captain of the guards and the now teen was still the same,sad and lonely.

Present day

" prince theseus,the future king is looking for you in his office" a maid informed him and he nodded,making his way to the east side of the castle to his brothers office,he took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

" come in" the voice of his brother in the other side said and theseus went inside and bowed to his brother.

" you asked for me price wilbur?" Theseus ask.

" ah yes i wanted to inform you, we will hoisting a ball in a few days and will be greeting alot of guest from different royals and high ranking families. Who will be staying in the castle for a few days,so i will be hoping you will be in your best behavior once they arrive" the future king explain and theseus nodded.

" may i ask who these families would be?" Theseus ask and wilbur cooperate.

" the king of the esempi,the king of kinoko kingdom,the king of snow chester and a few others along with queen niki" the future king explain.

" oh alright will i be able to talk to any of them?" Theseus ask in hopes of getting to interact with another human being,asides the miads and wil.

" yes but only if i'm around." The future king said sternly "oh... alright will that be all?.." theseus mumbled "yes you may leave now " theseus sighed and left his brothers office.

'If only i could talk to someone right now...'

Word count:1057