Chapter 14 (my little island)

Tommy's pov

I started shifting in my sleep feeling absolutely horrible,my back aching as if i was tossed around.

Maybe i was when i realized what had happened,i quickly sat up,coughing the salty water out my mouth as i looked around trying to find y/n.

"Y/N?!?" I shouted as i stood up to run on the shore line of this beach trying to look for her.

After running around,feeling the adrenaline kicking in as i start to panic,completely ignoring the soreness of my body.

But it doesn't matter right now, i need to find y/n. I kept murmuring prayers to the gods above to let me find her,and thankfully my prayers were heard as i see her laying in the sand.

"Y/N!!" I scream in relief as i quickly made my way to her,i look to see her breathing and i let out a sob of relief,i sat down next to her and started performing CRP on her.

After a couple of minutes she rose up from her unconscious state and started coughing out the salty water that stung her lungs,i started crying as i gave her a tight hug.

"I'm so glad your alive..." i whisper,tears streaming down my face and i felt her hug me back.

" sorry for scaring you..." she mumbled

" but what happened?..." she ask as she pulled away,i suppress a whine at the lost of her touch but i shrug it off.

"after you fell of the boat,i jumped in to grab you. Before we could've gotten back in,a huge wave came crashing down and almost drowned" i explained,she nodded and started to look around.

"do you think they'll find us?.." she ask,i nodded "of course they will,we just have to wait" i gave her a reassuring smile.

" come on,we need to look for some resources. We don't know how long we'll be here for" i stood up and held my hand out for her "yeah we're gonna need all the resources we can get" she informed me as she took my hand as she stood up.

We went into the thick jungle and we started to look around for anything we could use,i notice y/n was still holding me hand as we were walking and i started blushing as this happened twice now, but i didn't complain as i like her touch.

"Look! There's some fruits!" She pointed at a tree with some apples and a berry bush below it.

"nice! We should take some with us while we look for shelter" i informed her,she nodded and we started collecting a couple of apples, we started venturing through the woods and i notice her carving a small dent in the trees as we went.

" what are you doing?'' I ask her "oh,i'm leaving marks so we don't get lost" she informed me,i hummed " thats quite smart actually,i never thought of that" i said,she giggled as she continue to carve a tree.

" thanks,captain taught me about some survival skills in case something like this happens" she said as we went down a small hill.

After a while of walking,we see a cave that looks good enough to stay in.

"This looks good enough to live in for now,lets just hope they'll find us soon" she said,mumbling the last part " i'm sure they'll find us soon"i reassured her,i sat on the floor and looked down "i hope..." i whispered,she seemed to have heard it as she sat next to me.

Bad's pov

After the failed attack me and my crew set sailed till we can find land as the others healed.

I walk into my office disappointed at our previous event, worried we won't have enough supplies to last us the next few days. Being a thousand miles away from any civilization,i had planned to just go to the nearest island we can find and raid it so we won't starve to death is this ship.

" stop sulking, we'll get our revenge" my right hand man said as he walked inside my office " i know but i worried we won't make it through the drown sea,with little food" i mumbled as i rub the back of my neck.

"don't worry we will, ant found an island with lots of resources so don't worry" he assured me,i lay my head on his shoulder "i hope..." i mumbled

Word count:760