♡>>Chapter 6<<♡

Time seems to fly by so quickly, minutes, hours, days and so on.

It's been 2 weeks since our dear Angel/Protagonist Yashiro Nene has entered a Contract with The Prince of Lechery, otherwise known as Hanako, Demon of Lust.

The Days were...strange to say the least.

Yashiro had accepted the position of being the Demons personal Maid/Assistant. Wich meant her duties were also a bit different for the typical maids that already served under him.

She was tasked with taking care of him.
Wich meant cleaning his room, tidying his bed, bringing Meals to his Quarters when he did not want to leave them, following every order and tending to his every Need, Every. Need.
Yashiro was not allowed to leave his side unless having permission or having been asked to do so, wich...was strange.

So far her days have followed the same principle.

Getting up, getting ready, getting dressed, waking the Demon, have breakfast with him, tidy his Bedroom and take care of any needs or orders, have dinner, wish the demon good night, go to her room, wash, sleep, repeat.

Each day also held it's surprises, sometimes the Demon would be affectionate, flirt or make her be as close to him as possible.

Worst thing was...she couldn't even refuse! All because of a stupid Ring.

But, he stayed true to his word.

In the afternoons, she would study, learn some basic magic and potion knowledge with tsuchigomoris supervision and sometimes visit the Pavillion to get advice on how Demons behavior varied from an angels.

The Evenings though...they were the worst.

Each Evening she walked the halls she heard Moaning, groaning and all kinds of noises from Rooms all around. Sometimes she'd see a maid or servant..or random Demon leave the Room. They were either loosely clothed or well... she dare not speak. But in those weeks she learned quickly that in this mansion Demons came to have..."a good time". It seemed to only be on the first floor though, so at least she was spared of noises most of the Time.

Yashiro would mostly at the end of the day then write in her "Journal" aka Diary what happened or she'd stay up the night reading. She was just to curious at times, wich did cause a little trouble at times with the Headmaid.

Note to self; the Headmaid is scary.

On more quiet days she'd read in her Room, trying to avoid the demon as much as possible. Sometimes, she'd get to explore outside of the Mansion...only under Hanakos supervision, wich was...annoying.

He clung to her, touched her like he never really heard of the word 'personal space' or would say embarrassing things. He was a pervert, making all kinds of jokes.

Yet despite it all, he still didn't make her do anything dirty.

He didn't ask her to do particular erotic or intimate things, he left her be sometimes and gave her simple orders. He never once hurt her, seeming to take care that his sharp claws don't scratch her skin.

He may be a demon, but a demon who at least kept his word.

Well....Nothing happened until a certain Day. This Day was...different from her usual Days.