// bandages •

☆ ~ fluff (?) ~ ☆
summary ;; luca is having trouble changing his bandages, edgar helps him
modern au
word count: 246 (?)

// Luca had always had troubles changing his bandages, and he was having trouble again. He couldn't fully wrap the bandages around himself and it was getting quite annoying. He let out a sigh of frustration and decided he'd change his bandages later. Luca walked out of him and his boyfriends room, and once he did so he was greeted by his boyfriend! Edgar Valden. "Luca.. did you change your bandages?" Edgar questioned him, knowing that Luca was quite forgetful. "...I ah, was having troubles putting them on." Luca replied, quite embarrassed that he had to get help from his boyfriend. He looked down at the ground until he felt Edgar's hand on his chin, his head slowly being tilted up to look at him. Soon Edgar pulled him into a kiss, "You could've just asked me to help you, how long were you struggling for?" Edgar asked once more, while dragging Luca away to their bathroom. "Uhm... I was stuck on it for about fifteen minutes?" Luca said, his voice slowly becoming quieter at the end. Edgar sighed in reply and sat Luca down on their toilet, removing his shirt and taking off his old bandages. Edgar helped him replace his bandages and gave him another kiss. "Next time come get me, okay?" Edgar spoke. Luca nodded his head in reply and got up off the toilet seat, putting on his shirt as he did so.

He'll make sure to ask Edgar for help next time.