// attention •

☆ ~ Angst (Comfort) (?) ~ ☆

summary ;; edgar doesn't give luca the amount of attention he truly wants.. luca thinks he's lost interest in him
manor au
word count: 362 (?)

Luca had a rather stressful match earlier, and when Edgar didn't come to greet him in the lobby after the matches Luca became even more upset. Everyone else came to greet their partners after their matches, but of course Edgar didn't. Luca went back to their room to find Edgar painting, paying no attention to how Luca just came back. Luca let out a sigh to try and get Edgar to at least notice his presence but all he got was a simple "Welcome back." in return. Luca sat down on his side of the room and immediately began messing with one of his older inventions to get his mind off everything. Every little thing Edgar was doing right now made Luca feel like he was losing interest in him. Soon Edgar had a match and left, and when his match was done Luca was waiting for him. Luca immediately ran over and hugged the taller male, and got shoved off. Edgar was annoyed it seemed.. and it's best to leave Edgar alone if he was annoyed so Luca left. Luca when returning to their room couldn't contain his tears anymore, until Edgar walked in. Edgar saw Luca crying and immediately rushed to him asking if he was okay, Luca replied with he was, in reality he really wasn't. "Somethings obviously wrong, Luca!" Edgar half shouted... he didn't mean to shout. It made Luca even more upset. Once Edgar had finally comforted Luca enough for him to be able to speak he asked Luca what was wrong a lot more gently.. Luca replied with the truth. "You could've just told me, I would've given you a lot more attention." Edgar spoke. Luca looked into his beautiful green and blue eyes, and Edgar looked back into his brownish grey ones. "Next time I will.. I'm sorry." Luca replied, and Edgar immediately told him not to apologize. He never liked how much Luca would apologize and blame himself, so this was quite normal whenever Luca would even try apologizing. Edgar was pulled into a kiss soon after, and then Luca fell asleep in his arms.

He'll give Luca a lot more attention it seems.