𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

(A few months later)

After you had given birth, it was truly a magical day for you and Rindou, the moment Rindou held his little wittle baby, something sparked inside him, the moment he held his baby, was the happiest, proudest day of his life, the way Rindou broke down after he held his baby was just a precious moment for him and you. Your body was tired after all that, but you had been advised by the doctor to just rest. The rest of the guys were just as happy for you both. Each of them taking turns to hold the little baby. Now of course, when it came to Sanzu, he was too scared to hold the little one, because he was afraid of dropping the baby. But Rindou trusted him enough to hold his baby.

So after dealing with a childish Sanzu, he managed to hold the baby, surprisingly, he didn't faint, he actually burst out crying, not something Sanzu does, it was the first time he ever broke down. So yeah, after the birth of your baby, you were resting up, just as the doctor had advised you. A few months had passed of you being a mother and let's say it was just so beautiful for you. You loved watching your baby fall asleep, you loved how your little one would hold onto Rindou's finger with their tiny fingers, so fragile and soft.

The guys all took turns with the little one making sure they gave their love and affection to the little baby, now when it came the guys, the little one would only cry with Koko, maybe because of his hair idk, maybe his eyes idk, but Sanzu was safe. Sanzu had just fallen in love with the little one.

However, Rumi was the most gentle out of everyone, the way she handled the little one, was something that warmed everyone's hearts up, because she would talk to the little one even if she knew the baby didn't understand anything, she would talk about her family and everyone else. Rumi would feed the little baby, and the little one also loved being with Rumi.

.

.

.

.

.

.