Chapter 3

It was official, me and Robin became a thingggg!
Me and Robin where walking to school when we saw Moose beating up someone.

Wren : Someone most likely messed up his game again.

Robin : Yeah, let's go mi amor.

Wren : Robin, do you have to call me thatttt?

Robin : Well why not? You are Mi amor.

Wren : Whatever.
Me and Robin walked to school peacfully, conjoned hands. We went to our lockers and grabbed our history books.

Robin walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

Wren : Shall we go to history?

Robin : Of course Mi amor.

Me and him walked to history, our teacher wasn't at class, we then heard the loud speaker say :

For kids in history, you have a free period, your teacher called in sick.

Me and Robin looked at eachother. We shrugged our shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at home when Gwen texted she was staying a Susie's tonight.

Gweny :

Gweny : I am staying at Sussie's tonight Wren! Wanna come with me? It's Friday.

Me : For sure! Mom is working double shift, she won't expect me to be home.

I got an outfit for the sleepover. I was walking to Susie's I saw the same black van and sped up.

I arrived at her door and before I could knock Gwen opened the door and pulled me in.

Gwen : IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUN!

The rest of the night we just played games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and walked into Susie's bathroom to get changed.

Me and Gwen decided to do eachothers hair :

My hair :

Her hair :

Her hair :

Word Count : 264

Word Count : 264