Chapter 13

Next day ;
               Wren POV :
I was laying in my bed waiting before I had to get up for school, Robin was out of town for the week, he was staying at New York with his mom. And Gwen hadn't been coming to school all this month, she said that this month was hard for her, being that next week Finny's anniversary of being missing. I really hoped that somewhere out there he was okay, I finally got up and changed and began to walk to school.

When I passed Gwen's house there was cops and News people, what? Why where they there? I had no time to figure it out I was already running late, when I approached the school doors, I saw a face I thought I'd never see ever again.

Wren : FINNY!?
Finny: Wren!
I ran to Finn and gave him a big hug, I picked him up real fast and he was as light as a feather,

Wren : Oh my god Finny, your a walking stick figure!

Finny : Yeah what happens when your in captivity for three years barely fed.

Wren : Oh my gosh! Tell me everything!

Finny : Yeah but first where's Robin? I need to talk to him.

Wren : He's not here for the week, he's in New York with his mom. Why do you want to talk to him?

Finny : I have a question for him, very important.

Wren : What's the question?

Finny : Its , personal.

Wren : Oh, oh uhm my bad uhm yeah just uhm sorry.

Finny: Yeah.

Wren : Ok, well tell me what happens after school ok!?

Finny : Yep Wren, I will tell you everything, I already told Gwen, But I escaped to Miss Patty's, if I didn't I might have died.

Wren : Wow, come to my house after school, and bring Gwen, and I'll dial Robin's pager and we can tell him everything.

Word Count : 313