1. My precious thing

"A beautiful mystical girl who send by god's enter in these world with unexpected powers.y/n

When these world was in need of a one person who can save all the people from "Lee Jihoon."

Who stayed in dark side of these world for about 100 years to take the kings place so he can be the king of the both the worlds and can control  both the worlds.

At the same time a beautiful boy enters in these world. He was also born with unexpected powers.  He's the master of all the powers. Park Jimin

When they born they get connected by souls, get connected by each other. No one can separate them from each other.

If anything happens to one soul it'll effect the other soul also."

Y/N POV

"Master" I call out and bowed . I came looking for Master , Master was telling our stories to small childrens and they really focused on what master was saying I smiled. I really feel proud that people are using us to inspire, motivate their childrens.

" You all go now i have to talk with y/n" They went inside.

"Yes y/n" " master Lee Jihoon is on the way to attack, we need to move all the villagers to a saffer place as soon as possible" I said.

"Okay but how much he is far?" Master asked

"I think he'll take 4 hours to come here." I replied .

"but this time not Lee Jihoon he's son "Lee Taeyong" is attacking"I said.

Lee Taeyong is a son of Lee Jihoon we don't have any idea how strong he is or how he is prepared. Lee Jihoon is a very cruel man. He had murdered his own wife , cause she was not with these all. She kept telling him to stop but didn't work , instead he starts to beat her whenever she talks about stopping things . She was in his way . so  he tried to killed her by locking her in prison. He didn't give her anything to eat not even water to dink for many months. But she kept saying that things which will stop him from doing this all whenever he goes to see her.

And oned day he was tried of her. so, he killed her in a very brutal way. Till the last breath she kept crying and kept saying him to stop.

So we now know that Lee Taeyong is Lee jihoon's  son so we don't expect him to be kind as like his mother.

Back to present....

"Okay get ready with your army."
Master order.

'' okay master" I bowed and left.

Jimin pov

"Jimin we need to get ready as soon as possible and we need to take all people to a safe place." She said as I smiled seeing her professionalism in her work . She is beauty with brain. I love her.

" Okay " I replied

"And where is taehyung and jungkook?" She asked.

"They have started the work already."
I replied and she nodded.

"Y/n" I call her and she hmm in response . I take her hands in mine " take care of yourself" I said and she smiled and nodded "you too".

"We gonna win okay". She said and simled in reasurance and I nodded.

Author's pov

War has started but when devil's son Lee Taeyong enter in these world, first he's eyes landed on y/n. Seeing her powers, her beauty, her beautiful body, her silky hair, her milk white skin, her eyes,lips from all these things in her impressed him.

Jimin pov

I noticed that Taeyong is staring at what is mine, he is staring at my y/n. She is mine and I'm not giving her to anyone else. so, I went near him and punch him hard on his face. he fell on the ground and looked up in anger.
I don't want to use my powers because I was in so much anger that I feel like using my hands instead of my powers.

"How dare you to look at what is mine" he gets up and throw a punch on me." Who are you?" He asked
" That's not important but I'm already telling you that she is mine don't you dare to look at her"I replied.

He smiled and grab my neck with his hands I tried to remove his hands.
" Forgot her now,  she is my toy now I guess you understand mr. Boyfriend" he said

I kicked him on his main part and he goan, quickly removed his hand from my neck that he was holding. I choked from air.

"Dare you go near her I'll kill you on the spot" I said then I push him on the ground and started to punch him.he was bleeding.

He used his powers and throw me in the air and I'm ready to feel the hard ground by closing my eyes but it never came.

I open my eyes and looked up to see love of my life....y/n.

"Arey you okay?" She asked and I nodded and smiled I'm relieved that my love saved me.

I look at Taeyong he was on the ground y/n had used her powers on him.

Taeyong get up and looked at us for a minute and order his army to stop the war , he gave up . All the devils and gods were confused.

Now war has stopped and they are heading back before that Taeyong said "he'll come to take his precious thing".

Hello cookies💜💜
This is my first ever fanfiction ENTERNAL LOVE  plz read my fanfiction and plz share with others also.

Thankyou 💜💜💜