2.spy

Y/n pov

I was very confused why suddenly Taeyong gave up may be he was not prepared or maybe he not strong enough.

We also started heading back "why did he gave up so easily?" taehyung asked.

"Don't know" I replied

"I think he is  a coward" jungkook said  and laugh.

"Let's rest for a while and meet for dinner" I said.

"Jimin first we'll head to master's place" " yeah let's go" he said.

They both went to master's house.

"Master" we bowed.

"Master why did he head back suddenly?" I asked.

I see that jimin's expression are weird I frowned.He's expressions are like he worried about something he is afraid of loosing something.i look back at master with questioning look.

" He is planning something big" master replied.

Jimin pov

No,no,no I will not let this happen. I have to do something, I'll not let him to take y/n away from me she is mine.

"Jimin what happened?" Y/n asked looking at me. "huh??Nothing" I was so in thoughts that she noticed that and asked but I can't tell her  that what Taeyong goona do with her.

I take her hands in mine "y/n I love you please don't leave me if anything happens to you I will die" she frowned and look at me in concern "why are you saying all this things suddenly and I love you too and nothing is going to happen to me and if anything happens to me you are there to save me I know" I smiled and nodded.

It was going very smooth, all is stabbled now however Taeyong said he going to come again but he never came back till yet. Currently y/n and jimin are testing their powers in garden.

Y/n pov

Jimin is practicing martial arts and all other girls while passing through our house are drooling over his abs and muscles. I kinda feel jealous ofcourse
I'm going to be jealous after all he is my boyfriend. But why he need to be this hot and he know that it makes me jealous when other girls drool over him. But honestly he has perfect abs and perfect muscles. When he starts to practice all his muscles moves and nerves of his hands can be seen. He just too hot and sexy.

Drop of sweats on his body when he practices making him look more sexier. I was so in thoughts that I didn't realise he was coming towards me. "I know you like it" he smirked I came out from my thoughts"what?" I panicked"I said I know you like it" he smirked again and licked his lower lip than I realised he just read my thoughts.

My eyes widened and blood rush through my cheeks making them red and my stomach start to feel butterflies and I stop breathing. He started to walk  closer and closer towards me untill my back hit the wall of the house . He was so close that I can feel his hot breath against my lips. He stare at my lips and then back to my eyes he lean and we both close our eyes to feel our lips on eachother's but suddenly......

Jungkook pov

Master has called y/n and jimin and he said me to call them and here I'm on the way to their house as I enter I quickly closed my eyes.

"Jiminshiii!! You can't stay away from each other for a day". I said.

Y/n pov

We both quickly separated. My cheeks turn red out of embarrassment and hid my face in my plams. Jimin whined and turn back to face jungkook " you will understand" jimin said to him " anyway what do you want?"jimin asked "master has called both of you" he said "okay" jimin replied. "Don't be late~~" he said in teasing tune and smirked " aish go now" jimin said

Jimin pov

"Aish! He ruined the movement... but we are not finished yet babygirl" I said and smirked. She smiled shyly and playfully hit my arm. "Let's go now " while we were on the way to master I feel like someone is spying us . I look here and there but there was no one. I ignored "what happened" y/n asked "nothing" I said.

Y/n pov

"Taeyong has sended a letter saying he'll be attacking again" master said "and this time he will plan something big". I said "And how much army does he have? " taehyung asked " he has 700 army" Jimin replied "And we have 600 right?" Jungkook said "yes" I said

"okay we need to be more strong" jimin said "but when he is going to attack" jimin asked "don't know but very soon" master replied "And we need to be more powerful then him because he has more worriors then us" I said they all nodded "we need to get ready" jungkook said.

We all gathered and plan all things......

Hello cookies 💜💜💜

Here is 2 nd part so are are excited for 3rd so stay updated.

Hope you'll like this part plz share with all your friends.

Thankyou 💜💜💜