Chapter 31: "Kiss."

Chace's POV:

Kailangan dito sa harap ko maglandian? Psh. Sinasadya ba gawin ni Cleo yun or what? 

I just watched him kiss her on the forehead. Bang. It's like i was being shot directly to my heart. Ang sakit eh. I felt a pang in my chest. 

I was about to walk away when suddenly Jasleen appeared infront of me. What does this brat need again? 

"They look so happy right?" she told me. I know she was also hurting, that's why hindi ko na muna sya papatulan. I know how it feels to watch the one you love happy in someone else's arms. 

I just remained silent and waited her to break into tears. But insted, inagaw nya yung cellphone ko and looked at my lock screen. Fck. 

"Ooooh, stalker ka na ba nya ngayon? Your wallpaper is her playing in the water." I snatched it away from her at since mabagal yung reflex nya, madali kong nakuha ito. 

"She just looked so adorable kaya ko sya pinicturan." she smirked at me then stuck her tongue out. Hilahin ko yan eh!

"Really? Excuses, chace. Alam ko namang palagi mo syang pinipicturan." i glared at her but she just smiled. The first time... i have ever been attracted to her smile. 

Maganda rin pala 'tong brat na 'to? Panira lang talaga yung ugali. 

"Why don't you just.. love another girl? She's not worth it." 

I looked at her eyes and i think i saw anger, hatred, and jealousy. Parang nakikita ko yung sarili ko sakanya. Maybe because we feel the same way.  

"To you, she's not worth it. But she's all i could ever ask for." she immediately became irritated. 

"There's nothing special about her, you see. She's just a plain fcking girl who stole my first love! Ano bang nagustuhan nyo sakanya?!" she started shouting at me all of a sudden. 

I held her shoulders and shook her. Wala akong pakealam. She insults Raizel, ako makakalaban nya. 

"She did not steal anyone from you!! It was your fault all along hindi ba?! Bakit ba sya ang sinisisi mo sa lahat ng kamalasang nangyari sa buhay mo?! Iiwanan mo si Cleo tapos ngayon babalik ka kung kelan masaya na sya kay Raizel?" she looked shocked at what i did.