Chapter 28

Their dough grew warmer the more they worked together, their lips ceaselessly moving to immerse themselves in the feeling of touching one another. While (Y/N)'s fingers worked through his thick, dark hair, his hands were roaming elsewhere.

Her neck, her collarbone, her shoulders, her chest, her ribs, her hips, everything that he could feel was ready to be explored by his loving touch.

(Y/N) began to moan softly as his tongue entered her mouth. It felt so new to her, his bittersweet chocolatey taste mixing with her mouth made her tingle with excitement.

"Mmph..." he groaned, his mouth leaving hers. At first she wanted to protest, but then she felt small peppered kisses trail down to her neck and collarbone. It felt like her skin was being set on fire, the pecks igniting her surface. The more he planted them, the further down he moved, all the way just above her breasts. The danger of it all made (Y/N) more desperate to jump straight into it.

Reaching down and softly tugging at the hem of her dress, he slowly backed away from the kisses and began to lift it only to stop halfway as he realized what he was doing. Dark Cacao's eyes looked up to (Y/N).

"May I?" he politely whispered.

(Y/N) could barely hold back from just tearing off her dress at that point. She murmured and nodded her head yes, watching as the beautiful gown slipped closer up, she bucked her hips to help get it off. Once she was left without it, all that was left was her dark purple panties.

The prince's hands slid over her shins and knees, gently spreading her legs apart. His lips peppered more kisses along her inner thighs. (Y/N) squirmed, hating but also loving how he teasingly got closer to her privacy only to pull away when she thought he was going to go all in.

After a few seconds, however, his thumb gravitated towards her panties, feeling around for her warm center. When it grazed over her clit, she let out a moan she had been wanting to release. He smirked as his thumb began to slowly rub against the trapped clit.

"Fuck..." (Y/N) whimpered, the speed picking up rapidly. "You're so good..."

"Shh, princess," he murmured, planting a kiss just above her bud. Her back began to arch as she felt something rise near her stomach.

It continued, blooming so close that (Y/N) thought she could see stars for a moment. Her juices had soaked through the fabric of her underwear to where she could hear every little movement he made there, making her even more wet.

"Dark Cacao...! I'm- I'm gonna-" she was cut off, his hand leaving her in an instant. She disappointedly looked down to see him mischievously licking his hand clean.

"I'm the prince here. You finish with me and me only, princess," he slyly commanded. His hands slowly began to undo the golden buttons on his suit, and right after it came off to reveal his dark chest, he reached down to do the same for his pants. Suddenly (Y/N) sat up, placing her hands over his right before he undid the buckle.

Her lustful gaze told him everything he needed to know. He sat back on the couch, her hands undoing the buckle and taking off his pants. A large lump pulsed underneath his underwear.

"How long has this been waiting for me?" (Y/N) said, rubbing it slowly through the fabric. His head fell back while he groaned in response.

"I can take care of this for you..." she whispered, trailing to the hem and pulling down the waistband. The long mass flipped out and almost hit her face. She grinned and looked up at him while she placed her hand on him.

"Oh my gods... (Y/N)..." he whimpered while she slowly pumped and pecked his tip.

"It's princess, sire," she corrected. She licked him right before completely placing it in her mouth. Dark Cacao's back arched instinctively, pleasure filling every inch of his body. His hands reached down to her, gently holding (Y/N).

Soon enough the pace was already just as fast as it was for her, his hips thrusting slightly as he desperately edged himself.

"Fuck-! Princess! Stop me before I-" he breathlessly screamed, feeling her quickly remove her mouth from him. She wiped herself clean from what had built up around the corners of her face.

"I made you a promise... now show me you can keep yours," (Y/N) said as she mounted on top of him.

She moved the slip of fabric aside, exposing her folds. Beginning by rubbing herself against his cock, the two cookies felt an indescribable bliss coming from their efforts. (Y/N)'s soft groaning quickly grew louder, Dark Cacao following suit. The more she rubbed the more they both became lost in each other. She leaned forward to stop herself from going too far, working her tongue with his again while she guided him to her center.

"I'll always keep my promises," the prince groaned halfway between breaths right before he felt her completely encompass his cock.

The sensation of it all sent them both into a trance. When his body moved, her body wanted to move with his. When he placed his hands on a new part of her body, she reached somewhere else too. When he moaned for her, she called back for him. Everything was harmonic.

The butterflies fluttering their abdomens began to grow restless. Together they wanted to go higher than they could ever go, their velocity only increasing every moment. Their dough pounded against each other while Dark Cacao held onto her ass, (Y/N) arching her back while holding onto his shoulders.

"Princess... mmph- I'm going to..."

"Agh... Keep going, please," she begged.

The flowers in their stomach suddenly began to completely unfold at the same time. They threw their heads back, sweat beaded on their foreheads. His fluid swiftly pumped into her, filling her to the brim and leaking onto his stomach. Their moans faded, leaving them in only to pant for air out of pure exhaustion. Once the prince had finished dispensing himself, she lifted herself off of him, moving to collapse on his chest. Their chests heaved after the moment they shared.

Dark Cacao stared at the ceiling bleary-eyed while they began to settle down to rest, his hand combing through her hair while she snuggled against his body. "There's something about you, (Y/N). I can't put my finger on it."

"But you put your cock inside of it," (Y/N) said. She could feel him chuckle.

"More than that," he continued.

She sighed, looking up to see the bottom of his face still staring upwards. "I guess we'll figure out what that something is about me sometime later."

"Yeah," he murmured. "And maybe you'll find out what my something is too."

(Y/N) hummed contentedly, nuzzling back to where she was most comfortable on top of him. Time ticked away, and they both nodded off for the rest of the day.

Everything was harmonic.

Word count: 1200