(NC) The Wedding/Honeymoon

NC = non-canon

"Raise a glass to the newly wed royals!" A joyous cookie cheered. The crowd of cookies all raised their glasses of jam berry juice, smiling upwards to Dark Cacao and (Y/N) cookie standing atop of the black and purple stairs.

"Hail a new reign of glory, prosperity, and peace for the Cacao Kingdom!" Dark Cacao and (Y/N) harmonized and raised their golden chalices in the air, creating a thunder of shouts and laughs from the ecstasy of a reborn kingdom.

The couple shared a passionate yet gentle kiss before making their way downstairs past the crowd that allowed them through a formal passage they created. Petals were thrown upon their feet as the royal's robes trailed along the purple velvet carpet towards their magnificent carriage.

"Farewell to our new royals!" The father of Dark Cacao smiled warmly, shedding a tear from seeing his son finally grow up and become king. Dark Cacao nodded his head and helped (Y/N) into the carriage.

They both were seated, and they waved goodbye to all the darkly dressed cookies from the wedding.

"Ready for a new life as a queen?" Dark Cacao put his arm around (Y/N)'s waist. She grinned and leaned into his chest. "As long as I'm your queen."

---

Night had fallen, and only the mist of the moonlight flittered through the fine lace curtains of their carriage windows. (Y/N) looked over to see Dark Cacao seeming upset about something.

"What's wrong, darling?" She placed her hand on his cheek. He glanced over to her with solemn eyes.

"My father wants me to have a son immediately. I don't know if you're ready for that type of commitment..." Dark Cacao leaned into (Y/N)'s hand and gingerly kissed her palm.

"Don't be so distraught about it, we can hire a royal sitter to look after our child if so," (Y/N) reassured.

Dark Cacao heaved a sigh. "I'm still worried, we're only so young. To direct a kingdom and raise prosperous children will be a lot if we've never done it before."

She tensed up a bit, not wanting to think of how stressful her life was going to be from now on. "Anything for our kingdom, I will never leave you nor our children."

He planted a kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead and smiled. "You're such an optimist."

She giggled at him suddenly melting. "Thank you, sweetheart."

She wrapped her hands around his neck and he slithered his large hands around her waist and they pulled in to a deeper kiss.

Suddenly Dark Cacao felt a spark of wanting more, and he impulsively placed one of his hands down on the seat of the carriage while lying (Y/N) down on her back gently with his other. She let out a tiny moan of surprise from how quick-witted he was being.

He slowly trailed his kisses from her mouth to her ear, whispering. "God, you're amazing, love."

She let out a small moan as he continued to sprinkle his kisses down her neck all the way to her collarbone, leaving hickies along the way.

(Y/N) arched her back as he began to unzip the back of her dress, but his hand froze and he ceased his kisses. She looked at him in confusion.

"No.. not here. Let's wait until we're at our getaway." He bit his lip and re-zipped her. She nodded and got back up, a little disappointed. The hoot of an owl sounded from outside and they were slowly lulled in to sleep.

---

(Y/N) was suddenly rocked awake as the carriage door slid open. She used her long dark hair to cover her neck and chest before any of the carriage masters could see the purple bruises. "Apologies for the sudden stop, your highnesses, but we have arrived to your getaway."