(NC) The Café

NC = non-canon

Dark Cacao and (Y/N) laughed together, (Y/N) wiped her tears and held her stomach from laughing so hard. "I still can't believe you did that!"

"It wasn't my fault the cake hound didn't like jelly berries! How was I supposed to know he'd bite me?" He chuckled.

(Y/N) leaned over to him, holding on to his arm and laughing into his shoulder. "You dummy!"

They both had their last laughs before they relaxed, leaning on to each other quietly and synchronizing their breathing.

"You know, I never thought you'd be so lighthearted," (Y/N) spoke up.

Dark Cacao put his arm around her waist and pulled her in closer. "(Y/N), you know how much I love you. You're the only person I feel safe around these days."

She leaned into his chest and sighed, placing one of her hands on his closest thigh. "But I want to get even more comfortable with you."

He tensed up a bit. His breath began to become heavier as she began to rub his leg.

"Dark Cacao?" She said, looking up to him with teasingly bright and curious eyes.

Dark Cacao swiftly got up and firmly grabbed her hand, dragging her to her feet.

"Cacao? Are you mad at me? Did I do something? I'm so sor-"

"I'm not mad at you," he responded flatly.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere I know nobody will hear us."

He lead her out of the café into the forest, where she grew more and more concerned of what he was trying to do. She stumbled over fallen logs and licorice vines along their way deeper and deeper into the wilderness. Dark Cacao followed the sound of a babbling brook to a clearing, where a small cottage rested at the mouth of a running river. Without question, he picked her up bridal style and took her inside of the cottage.

"Dark Cacao-? Uhp!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

He plopped her onto the big purple couch in the living room, and she bounced back from the springiness of the furniture. (Y/N) saw his giant stature mount on top of her, looming with intensity.

"You know what you were doing touching me like that, love," he quietly stated, making lustful eye contact.

(Y/N) shrunk a bit, not sure what to do. "I'm sorry..."

"You know how long I've wanted to do unspeakable things to you," he whispered, leaning in closer to her. Her breath got heavy as she realized what was happening. "Cacao.." she stammered.

"Louder."

"Cacao," she raised her voice a tiny bit.

"LOUDER."

"DARK CACAO!" she screamed.

"Good girl." In an instant Dark Cacao rammed his lips into hers, working sloppily to take off her clothes.

Her eyes went wide as she tried to work his shirt off, but she was already topless by the time she was done with his buttons. She gasped for air from the kiss as he leaned back to admire her, biting his lip. "You kept your beautiful body from me for this long, love?"

His sultry look made her face go hot, and she shyly tried to cover her body. "Don't cover yourself. You're gorgeous," he said.

With his reassurance, she looked back into his eyes as he leaned back down for a more gentle and passionate kiss. Their tongues worked rhythmically, exploring every crevice of each other's mouth. Soon enough both of them were completely undressed with (Y/N) having Dark Cacao between her legs.