Part 21.

A Week Later — December 3rd
(warning: sexually explicit)

Reapplying the last of her mahogany stained Dior Lip Glow Oil, Beyoncé kept her focus in the mirror and pressed her plump lips against one another to make sure the gloss was spread evenly

Reapplying the last of her mahogany stained Dior Lip Glow Oil, Beyoncé kept her focus in the mirror and pressed her plump lips against one another to make sure the gloss was spread evenly. After placing the makeup product into her purse for the evening, she decided to give her fresh curls some more volume— scrunching each section in her hands and lightly spritzing the ends with hair spray. Once perfected to her liking, a satisfied smirk began to coat her face, and as she ran her hands down the sides of the couture dress, the outline of her voluptuous figure caused her confidence to grow.

With the craziness of the last few weeks finally behind her, Beyoncé decided it was no longer beneficial to mope around and give Rick the satisfaction of knowing he broke her spirit. Saying that she was ready to re-enter into the bad bitch genre was an understatement, so she took advantage of the day to beautify herself for this evening's dinner— of course with someone Carter trusted by her side; this time around, she allowed him to handle the tab, knowing that his intentions to treat her did not stem from a malicious place.

To finish getting ready, Beyoncé popped the top off of the newest perfume in her collection— Good Girl by Carolina Herrera, and basked in its seductive scent that held notes of tonka bean laced with a sensual jasmine essence. Completing one last twirl in the mirror, she shut off the closet lights and slid the door shut before re-entering the bedroom, immediately coming to a halt once she noticed her naughty mess from earlier.

Sucking in a sharp breath, Beyoncé hurried to her side of the bed and whisked her beloved rose vibrator from off the towel and shoved it back into the bottom portion of the dresser. Next, she tossed the remaining evidence down the laundry shoot and began to reorganize the sheets so that Carter wouldn't grow suspicious.

"Babe? ... You upstairs?" She heard his deep baritone travel down the hallway.

"Yess!" Beyoncé dragged before fixing her posture; when Carter made it to the door, a loving smile graced her lips.

Underneath the luminous lighting, she scanned his look from head to toe, and appreciated the smoothness of his blemish-free skin. Along with the dewy glow it gave his brown undertones, she was able to notice the crisp outline of his fresh fade and tapered sideburns. Pleased with his recent upkeep, Beyoncé unknowingly bit down on her bottom lip and allowed a slew of lustful thoughts to flow through her brain. 

"What .. something off with my outfit?" Carter mumbled with a nervous smirk.

Taking a few steps forward to break her trance, Beyoncé reached out to pull him in by the sleeves of his Versace blazer. "Not at all, you look so fucking fine.." She whispered seductively before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek— soon feeling her knees grow weak at the smell of his comforting cologne.