Miyome x Kano: FAIL.

[A/N]: Dedicated to 10969_Miyome
Based on our text fight. *ROTFL*

Haruhi was back from school.

"I'm home." She said and put her bag down, stretching her arms out.

"Welcome home Haruhi-chan!" Miyome said while watching some TV shows.

Haruhi went up back to her room and did some things there.

Haruhi went back downstairs, just to see Miyome confused. "What are you doing in your room upstairs Haruhi-chan?"."Well, I was just playing osu (1), doing my homework, reading lemon yaoi fanfics and eating some ice cream." She replied.

Miyome flinched.

"Wait. YAOI LEMON FANFICS!?"

Haruhi didn't care. Even for that "mistake".

Miyome was still stuck, "L-L-L-Lemon!?"

Haruhi came up with an idea. Since they were with the Mekakushi Dan.

"Hey Hibiya, you have a minute? You too, Konoha."."Well I don't have anything to do here, so maybe yeah." Hibiya replied while Konoha just nodded.

"Then come with me." She dragged them into her room, got a camera, then locked the door, so no one could peek in.

"Now for some photoshoot." Haruhi said with a somewhat creepy grin on her face.

Haruhi instructed them their poses and stuff, and when they looked good enough, she rushed over to her camera and yelled out the cues. "Well then, 3...2...1..."
.
.
.
.
.
Click!
.
.
.
.
.
Miyome heard all the comossion upstairs and decided to go up to Haruhi's room. She tried opening the door, but it was locked. She decided to eavesdrop.

"Hibiya why did you blink..."."T-The pose was too embarassing idiot! Imagine yourself doing it with-" Hibiya was cut off by Haruhi's death glare on him.