late night conversations

[text]
new: couldn't sleep again?
tay: you're awake?
new: i have work. answer my question
tay: if I could sleep then i should be asleep by now.
new: right.. do u want me to call?

Tay thought about it for a while. New is still working and he might bother him, but he really wanted to call.

Since Tay suffered from insomnia, New was always there to help him sleep or spend some time with him by calling, rather than just tossing and turning in bed.

new: hello? Still there? It's okay if you don't want to call.
tay: i might bother you, you're still at work.
new: they're just finishing up anyway. Now what?
tay: just finish your work. I'll probably still be up at that hour.
new: okay, but try drinking warm milk, that might help. I've also asked others for help on how to deal with insomnia.
tay: I'll keep it in mind. Thanks hin. Now get on with your work
new: sure. But remember my offer still stands if you can't sleep.

Tay spent an hour lying on his bed thinking about the problems in society. He believes these are partly why he can't sleep. His thoughts are foggy. His thinking was interrupted when his phone vibrated, it was New calling. It's also quarter to 3 in the morning. He's been thinking for so long, huh.

[call]
new: still can't sleep?
tay: obviously. I'm just thinking about some things.
new: hey, don't think too much. It's bad for your mental health.
tay: I know, I just can't avoid it.
new: I'll be with you on call until you fall asleep.
tay: but you have a schedule tomorrow... I mean later.
new: as if i can't sleep on set?
tay: right... But get some rest too, we haven't seen each other in a long time
new: te, we just met last week
tay: probably last year I was used to seeing you almost every day new: haha you can't escape me
tay: but new, I'm serious. Get some rest. Eat healthy. I saw in the fan clubs that you ate so many desserts.
new: hey! tell my fans to stop sending me desserts then. I even try to eat up all the food support. If not, I'll give them to others.
tay: okay, okay, I'm not in the mood to argue with you. I'm trying to sleep
new: haha you lose. Try to sleep now, I'll be here.
tay: hin.
new: mhm?
tay: do you mind sleeping together? I mean I'll try to sleep and so will you.
new: okay, just sleep first I'll catch up with you. I've to change my clothes.

new didn't hear a sound from tay, as the latter already tried to close his eyes. After changing his clothes and completing his night routine, he returned to the call.

new: te?

but no answer. Tay had probably already fallen asleep. "Well that was quick," thought New. He stayed on the phone for a few more minutes before deciding to hang up, which didn't happen because New had already fallen asleep too

(morning)

tay: AI NEW!!! MY PHONE IS SO HOT

new slowly opened his eyes to see he was still on call with tay.

new: Dumbass, can't you see I'm sleeping? You could've ended the call if your phone was too hot. I'm going back to sleep now.
tay: NEW!!!

And tay finally ended the call.