tell me you miss me without telling me you miss me

[ text ]

T: I can go home alone
N: No, I'll pick you up
T: No, you need to rest. Aren't you tired from your event?

Tay didn't get any response from New after that. He just landed in Bangkok after shooting School Rangers in Chiang Mai for 2 days. He feels so tired and drained, but that didn't stop him from talking to some fans at the airport.

When he parted from his friends, he walked out of the terminal door and saw a familiar figure leaning against one of the airport walls. It's dark because of the evening sky, but he knows this figure very well.

Especially that this figure is eating an ice cream on a chilly evening.

Tay had to admit that he'd asked New not to come for him, but he was also grateful that New was there. He walked up to the man, and before New could look up, he immediately embraced him.

Tay had missed New so much since the former has been going back from Chiang Mai to Bangkok these past few weeks. When he broke away from the hug, the first thing he did was scold New about why he is eating ice cream so late at night.

"Why are you eating ice cream? Didn't I tell you to eat less sweets? You're going to catch a cold. It's chilly and you're eating ice cream." New laughed softly and that prompted Tay to get the ice cream on New's hand and eat it.

"See? You're eating my ice cream. Want me to remind you what you just told me?" said New teasingly. Tay just looked at him while he ate the sweet. New reached out his hands to grab the ice cream, but Tay quickly turned around so New couldn't reach it. New finally gave up, grabbed Tay's luggage, and headed for the parking lot.

"Hin." began Tay as they walked in silence across the parking lot.

"Mhm?"

"Can I spend the night at your place?"

New looked at him, "Of course."

Tay smiled small behind the ice cream cone he was holding before saying, "I missed you." New smiled at him as he put Tay's luggage in the trunk. "You still owe me an ice cream." Tay just laughed, "I guess that's your way of telling me you missed me.