ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"Look at the moon.." Dan gazes in awe as he sways side to side on the roof, a firm grasp on it assuring he wont fall.  Ant glanced at Dan smiling before looking at the moon. It hung lower in the sky tonight, as if it were resting on the hills. "wow.." Ant mumbled as he took a swig of his soda, letting out a sharp breath from the harsh bubbly drink. Everything felt as if they were stuck in time, no wind, no sounds or lights of the cars that tended to pass by, just still. A moment of rest. Dan heavily breathed through his mouth as his swayed, chuckling as he looked over at Ant. "What? why are you staring at me? " Ant looked over at Dan with a confused face. "Just Addmiringg you like the girls from college" Dan snickered as he trailed on the admiring part.        " oh my god for the last time that isn't happening! and i call bullshit, what eccentric idea do you have now " Ant huffed out at Dan, setting his drink down in his own lap before resting one of his hands on the roof.  Dan chuckled before fixing his beanie and staring down into the backyard, the man filled with stupid ideas, staring right at the pool in the backyard with a cheeky smile on his face. Ant glanced at Dan with an Are you serious? face. "Cmon its not that bad of an idea, one last fun thing before i don't see you again for ages!" Dan argued to Ant ,Ant bit his lip and nodded in agreeance "Fine". He shuffled down the roof with Dan steadily as he pulled his sweater off his shoulders. Ant took a breath and looked over at Dan, his heart racing. Ant pulled Dan into a kiss holding the back of his neck and Laying his hand on Dan's.. Before jumping from the roof to the Pool... The last thing they did before he left again.

AN: This chapter sucks omg, im so sorry this is going to be horrible hffff

[335 words]