ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Dan leaned back in his seat spacing out, tapping the notebook on his desk with a pen. He accidentally was smiling as he spaced out. He kept thinking about that night, the end of it replaying in his mind over and over. But they've kissed before,a million times by being dumb and goofing off teenagers. But this time it was different, He ripped out a piece of paper from his notebook, scribbling down things from that night. His hand writing was very unreadable so someone could still assume he was taking..notes? Some guy threw a crumpled ball of paper at the back of his head, he grabbed it startled.    'Loser whats all the hearts on your paper for were in math not posters from prom,googooing over some GUYYYY'   Dan flushed and ripped the papers and shoved them in his bag. The bell abruptly rung, he rushed to toss his things in his bags and leave before Mr nosy comes after him.   "Hey your getting out of here that fast,"   a man pulled on the back of his backpack as Dan left the room, Dan glared back at him.   " F off man"   Dan mumbled and he tried to move away.    "Nah nah lets hear about this guy"   The boy nagged at Dan,   "Its not a guy, its not anything!"   Dan jabbed the man in the hip with his hand a little harder then intended to get him to stop.   "oh so a fight? you wanna fight mate?"    The man swung at Dan hitting him in the jaw. Dan elbowed the guy in the stomach not wanting to fight. The Male whacked Dan in the throat   ' Stop thinking he's coming to save you, you have to save yourself' Dan thought as he wished for Ant to show up and watch his back,be his right hand man, but Ant wasn't here,and Dan had to fight for himself.  Dan threw a punch at the guy before the punch loosend the grip the man had on Dan, Dan fled to his next class. 

Pulling out his phone as he sat down in his next class period, leaving an open chat with Ant on his phone. putting the phone on the desk he sat there catching his breath. Thinking of words to type, words to send. Something, something that wasn't awkward, as if they didn't remember. But Ant clearly did, if he didn't his phone would be blown up with messages on how ant hated his class, or just wanted to run off again.  Right? 

AN: I hope this isn't horrible, its slightly rushed but i got my overall idea down into it that is what matters <3. uhuhuhu yeah, idk when ill get the next chapter out, maybe next weekend.

421 words