Chapter 1

( With Naruto at Tazuna's house at night)

Naruto was sleeping in a room with Kakashi and Sasuke when he suddenly started tossing and turning as if having a bad dream

(In Naruto's dream)

Naruto was floating in the sky, and under him was an Island from which screams were coming Naruto looked down to see a horrifying sight, people were getting killed by Shinobi and the weird thing was the people that are getting killed all have red hair

Naruto: *confused* "What is happening? Where am I"

???: "You are seeing the past and right now The Uzumaki are getting attacked by the other four Shinobi villages"

Naruto turns around and sees a man, who has white hair and a mustache, and a squared-off goatee

Naruto: "W-Who are you and what do you mean by the Uzumaki is getting killed are you saying I am from a clan?!"

clan?!"

Ashina: "I am Ashina Uzumaki I once was a leader of the Uzumaki clan and Yes, you are from a clan, and not just any clan but a clan that could rival The Senju's and the Uchiha's"

Naruto: "Wait what?! If I am from a clan this strong then why didn't Jiji tell me"

Ashina: "Who is this Jiji you are talking about"

Naruto: "He is the third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi"

Ashina: "The third Hokage huh? I know he was a student of Tobirama Senju The second Hokage"

Naruto: "Yeah, I also remember learning something like in the academy"

Ashina: "Ah, that reminds me Naruto I am disappointed with you I never thought you would do something like that"

Naruto: *looks down* "I know that I am not a good shinobi"

Ashina: *shakes his head* "No, it's not about that, but I was talking about that one Justu you made"

Naruto: "You mean Oiroke no Jutsu"

Ashina: "Yes, I never thought you would make something like this as we Uzumaki Respect Women above all else even if there was no one to teach you this I thought it would have come to you from your blood"

Naruto: "I-I see, I am ashamed of myself as well I just made that justu so I can get some people's attention"

Ashina: "You should be ashamed but now promise me that you will respect women and never use that justu"

Naruto nods and looks down feeling ashamed of what he has done when Ashina puts his hand on his shoulder

Ashina: "It's good that you realized what you were doing wrong Naruto. Now Naruto I have a request the Uzumaki name after we were defeated as been in the dust and I want you to bring it back to its former glory"

Naruto: "But how am I going to do that I know nothing about our clan"

Ashina: "You will find whatever you need to do this at your mother's house in Konoha and also remember everything has two halves, Good and evil, the same can be said for men who can't live without women not just because they give birth but also because they give everything in this world"

Naruto: *confused* "What do you mean sir"

Ashina: "That you will have to figure out on your own Naruto, now let's see what happened to our village Uzushiogakure"

After he said that He and Naruto watched as their village was destroyed, and people were killed on both sides as the Uzumaki's fought for their village. Naruto as he watched wanted to close his eyes and look away but couldn't he watched as his clan members were killed but he noticed was many shinobi who got their heads cut off still fought their bodies moved till either they killed their enemy or that enemy ran away which shocked, surprised and confused Naruto.

Ashina: "That's our specialty even if our heads were cut off our bodies kept fighting our opponents and kill them and it was not a bloodline of ours that was just how we protect our loved ones and motherland"

Naruto didn't say anything just looked as his clan was slaughtered

Ashina: "Now, that you have seen what happened to our clan tell me what are you going to do"

Naruto: "I will fulfill your request of bringing back the glory of our clan Sir"

Ashina: *smiles* "Good but remember that, you can't do this alone you will need allies and friends, and most importantly someone who can keep you balanced"

Naruto: "Balanced?"

Ashina: "Yes, I mean your lover Naruto only she or maybe he can keep you balanced"

Naruto: *blushing* "Oh, I-I see d-don't worry my lover will be a girl but I am confused about how should I choose my lover Sir"

Ashina: "Now I can't tell you who you should choose or not but if I had to advise you then choose someone who is the exact opposite of you so you balance each other out but see if she can be with you so see that she is a bit similar to you as well"

Naruto: "Okay, I will try sir"

Ashina: "I will be watching you Son of Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto Uzumaki"

A bright light then shines in front of Naruto

(In the real world)

Naruto wakes up with a jolt and looks around the room to see he is still in Tazuna's house and it's nighttime

Naruto: *Thinking* 'Was that all just a dream or something else'

???: 'That was not a dream boy

Naruto: Wha-

???: 'Keep quiet or you are going to wake up both of them go outside then we will talk'

Naruto nods and slowly gets up and quietly, goes outside the room, and then the house

Naruto: "Ok, so who are you"

Kurama: 'I am the Nine tails beast, Kurama

Naruto: *Shocked* "What do you need if you are going to try to control me by using my clan's slaughter then it's not gonna work"

Kurama: 'I might have done that before but not now I want to help you'

Naruto: "And why do you want to help me your prison because of who you are trapped"

Kurama: 'I have my reasons that I will tell you later'

Naruto: "You are acting sus"

Kurama: 'Just trust me kit. We shared the same space in your mother's womb for 9 months'

Naruto: "WHAT?!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is Naruto fanfic I hope you enjoy this

After this next update of this fanfic and all of my other fanfic will after 24th September because of exams

So Long Nerds