Chapter 2

I know I said that this will be updated after the 24th of September but I had nothing to do so I thought I should update this
---------------------------------------------------------

Naruto: "WHAT?!"

Kurama: 'Ow, kit can you not shout we foxes have sensitive ears,'

Naruto: "Sorry, but what do you mean by we shared the same place for 9 months"

Kurama: 'Well before you I was sealed in your Mother during childbirth a female jinchūriki's seal gets weakened some Madara wannabe got to know about this and attacked where your mother was giving birth to you and killed everyone released me and controlled me with his Sharingan and forced me to attack the village'

Naruto: "Wait what so you didn't want to attack the village and how did you get sealed in me"

Kurama: 'I think there is someone else who should answer these questions of yours' *brings Naruto into his mindspace*

(In the mindspace)

Naruto opens his eyes to see he is in a sewer in front of him was a big red cage with nine tails inside it

Naruto: "Wow, your fur looks so soft

Kurama: *sweatdrops* " Out of all the things you could have said that's what you say"

Naruto: "Hehe, sorry but what do you mean by someone else should answer my question"

Kurama: "That's what I mean, just try to remove the seal on the cage"

Naruto: "You just want to get out of me right you just hate me and don't care about me right?"

Kurama: *sad* "No, please just trust me"

Naruto: I ca- *looks at Kurama's eyes* Fine *goes towards the cage and tries to remove the seal paper when a hand grabs his hand*

Minato: "This is earlier than I expected"

Naruto: *Shocked* "Lord 4th!?"

Minato: "Naruto I am so glad to meet you, and judging by your reaction I am sure Lord 3rd did not tell you who I was"

Naruto: *confused* "What do you mean Lord 4th"

Minato: "Well, I was the one who sealed the nine tails in you Naruto *Naruto looks at him in shock* And I had no choice your mother was dying because of the fatigue of giving birth to you and getting the nine tails ripped out of her, and if I had sealed nine tails into her after her death it would have been reformed again after some time"

Naruto: "W-Why was my mother chosen to be the vessel of the nine tails"

Minato: "She was chosen because of her clan, you see the Uzumaki have a lot of Chakra enough to even survive after getting a tailed beast ripped out of them"