Drunk Oliver

*The next morning

REGIE POV: I wake up sweating really hard and looking around because I had a dream about Oli that was so realistic, we were just hanging out with his brother at the park then we drove back to the house and when Mateo was in his room playing Minecraft me and Oli was just talking in his room and then he tried to kiss me but before he did I woke up.Anyways I go take a shower and get ready for school.

                             5 minutes into class*

RYAN POV: I'm sitting in class and idk if Seb is mad at me or not so I say pssh Seb and he says what Ryan and I say are you mad at me he says no so then I say well can I tell you something and he says yes but the answer will probably be no because I'm straight so then I say ok well about the note the girl over there *points to her* told me to give you the note and when I grabbed it before I could give it to you Jackson grabbed it and read it and I told him it was the girl but he didn't believe me and she denied it being her who wrote it so it made me seem like I wrote it but I didn't because I'm straight too and I thought he wasn't gone believe me but it was worth a try and he shockingly said I believe you I will talk to Jackson and I felt better now that he knew it wasn't me and that he was gonna tell Jackson that it wasn't me.

                                   *At lunch*

KANE POV: We were all sitting at lunch I was sitting next to Justin and Darren, Darren was on the left side of me and Justin was on the right side of me then next to Darren was Jackson and next to Justin was Seb then next to Seb was Ryan then next to Ryan was Regie then next to Regie was Oliver.

Regie- Do all of y'all wanna hang out after school my cousin having a party at 7pm to like whenever idrk.

*they all say yea and they will make a excuse or ask they parent about the party and then they talk about the party and in a couple of minutes lunch is over and they finish the rest of there classes then go home and get ready for the party*

OLIVER POV: I go outside because Regie said he's picking all of us up and he's outside then when I go outside I get in the car and I wait like 5 minutes until Seb finally gets in the car when he does Regie goes and pick up the last person which is Ryan then we drive to the party and the house its so big it's almost like a mansion, but anyways we go inside and all start drinking except Seb and Darren and then Jackson only drank a little so he's only a lil tipsy.

REGIE POV: We was all just talking and then Oli got up so I asked where he was going and he said the bathroom but he barely could walk so I said I would help him get up there then when I helped him get to the bathroom and stand over the toilet I left out the bathroom and closed then door but then I heard a loud bang noise so I slammed the door open and it hit the wall and made a loud noise so then Kane came up here and saw Oli laying on the floor bleeding out his mouth and he said "OH MY GOSH REGIE WHAT HAPPEN WHAT DID YOU DO" then they all came running to see what "I had did" and I said he fell I think and hit his mouth on the toilet probably and we took him to the hospital but then Jackson and Darren ordered a Uber and left because they were tired and couldn't stay woke then Kane ordered a Uber because his parents was telling him to come home and that they was worried and Ryan went with him and got dropped off because his head was hurting really bad then Justin left and got a Uber because it was 10:25 and his parents wanted him home by 11 and the party was 30 minutes away from his house then Seb mom called and said they needed to come home and he couldn't tell his mom what happened to Oli so he just said he spending a night with his friend and then Seb told Regie he was sorry and then ordered a Uber and left.

OLIVER POV: I woke up in a hospital and I didn't see anyone but Regie and he was crying so I asked him what happened and did we get in a car accident and where is everyone and he said they all had to go home and when you were using the bathroom you fell hit your head on the toilet bowl and started bleeding out your mouth and we all took you to the hospital but then they had to leave so I told him don't cry and then I told him my head was hurting really bad and he said that I drank to much and is still drunk but I said no I'm not how do you know and he said the doctor took your blood like 10 minutes ago and said you have a lot of alcohol in your system then I said oh and then the doctor knocked and came in gave Regie some papers and cream for my mouth and told us we can leave so we got up and left then I asked what about Seb does my mom know and he said no she doesn't know he told her you were spending a night with a friend so I guess you gotta stay with me then I said ok and we went to his house and go inside and his house is big to and it's decorated good.

REGIE POV: We get in my room and he still kinda can't walk but anyways he asks me can I sleep with you and I laugh and say yea sure idc then he gets in the bed and puts the cover on him and closes his eyes he looked so cute laying there I'm not gay I just think he looks cute laying there next to me then I turn over and he starts rubbing my head and playing in my hair so I say what are you doing Oli then he says I love you Regie and I freeze for like 2 seconds ik he's drunk but I don't wanna make him sad so I just say I love you too Oli then he gets on top of me and try's to kiss me then I push him off and say what are you doing and he says what I can't kiss you I thought you liked me like how I like you then I say Oli you're drunk just go to sleep then he says I'm not drunk and if I was, remember drunk words are just sober thoughts then I froze and just sat up and sat there staring at him then he sat on me and wrapped his arms around my neck and went to sleep then when he went to sleep I laided back and let him sleep on me but I moved his arms so I wouldn't be laying on his arms but I couldn't stop thinking about him saying drunks words are just sober thoughts but eventually I fell asleep.