Arguments with Jackson and Regie

REGIE POV: I wake up and take a shower and when I get out the shower I get a shirt and put it on then I look for my pants and I can't find them so I ask Jackson did he see them and he says no so I go look in his room and there's a pile of clothes on the floor and the pants are sitting right there so I say what is this and he says idk how that got there and I'm like be fr is it a ghost we the only ones with a key to our dorm and he says I really don't know are you playing with me or something and I say no stop acting dumb and he says ok whatever idc believe what you want bro and I say ok and walk away. Me and him been getting into a lot of arguments lately but I hope we get over it because we have to live together for a year unless we switch with someone and I feel more comfortable with someone I'm friends with.

JACKSON POV: Regie got out the shower and started putting on his clothes and he couldn't find his pants and he asked me if I knew where they were I told him I didn't know where they was and somehow they was in my pile of clothes idk if he put it there to play with my mind but if he put it there he would probably be like I'm just playing I put it there but he didn't so idk, I think he's mad at me but I swear I didn't do it and we have been getting into a lot of arguments lately and I don't wanna ruin our friendships over nothing.

*later in the day*

OLIVER POV: I was on the phone with Regie and he kept talking about how much Jackson was getting on his nerves so I told him to maybe spend sometime away from him because if you with someone for a long time or live with someone for a long time y'all will at least get into one argument it's not gone be argument less and he said how am I supposed to do that I can't just go up to someone and be like can we switch dorms for a lil bit so I said ask someone that's your friend or someone yk or comfortable with he said ok he'll try to find someone and I was kinda sad he didn't ask me but I was the one telling him and I didn't tell him that I would let him so maybe he thought I didn't want him to or wouldn't let him, well actually when I think about it I don't want him to ask me I want him to ask me to ask Seb if they can switch for a little bit or just ask Seb but oh well.

RYAN POV: I went and asked Justin can I talk to him he said yes so I told him do you wanna know the real reason why I was sad and crying he said yes and he knew something was actually wrong with me so I said ok but don't tell anyone or I'll never talk to you again he said I promise so I told him how Seb was avoiding me and ignoring me and when I asked him why, he said it's because Oli thought he liked me but he didn't and I like him so I was sad that he didn't like me and never will and Justin was shocked he was like wait so you like boys and I said i-i don't know I guess are you mad, he said no I'm not mad why would I be mad and I said oh thx and I gave him a hug and said I'm gonna go over to Regie dorm he need me idk why and he just said ok.

*At Regie's door*
Ryan- *knocks*

Regie- *opens door*

Ryan- Dang bro you didn't even check to see if it was me.

Regie- I don't have to I knew you were coming.

Ryan- But it still could have been someone else.

Regie- Ok well whatever it wasn't but I have to ask you something.

Ryan- Ok what you want

Regie- Just listen to what I say first before you say anything

Ryan- um... ok I guess

Regie- So me and Jackson haven't been getting along so can we please switch dorms not for a long time but for like 2 weeks please please please because Oli said I might just need some time away from him for a little bit.

Ryan- Well idk if I can because I'm still kinda mad at him for saying I like Sebastian when it was the girl who gave the note to me to hand to him *thinks* even tho I do like him but it still wasn't me.