CHAPTER 1 - GOT DETENTION ON MY FIRST DAY

"This school is HUGE" I thought to myself. I could see some guys playing basketball at one end and some girls doing cheer practice on the other. There was a path surrounded by a garden which led to the main stairs of the school. I followed it and entered inside.
Okay it was even more majestical from the inside. There were rows of lockers on either sides of the hall and at the end there were two staircases leading to either side. As soon as I was about to head towards the left staircase someone bumped into me real hard. Ow that hurt... Before I knew it, I was on the floor, a guy on top of me. Wait what?!?

Well besides the fact that he was lying on top of me with all his weight, I couldn't help but notice his beautiful grey eyes. They were staring right into mine, and for a moment I felt really flustered. Maybe it was just my imagination, but his eyes flashed yellow for a moment. He got up and offered me his hand. I took it and stood up.
"Are u alright? " he asked.
"Yes I'm fine but could you tell me where-"
"Sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry" he said as he rushed out of the corridor.
Uh well.... Okay I thought. I struggled a bit until I finally found my class.

As I opened the door, all the attention shifted towards me.
"Well? " the teacher said.
"Good Morning Miss. I'm Choi
Y/N, I was transferred here from Busan. " I replied in a nervous tone.
"And you're late on your first day. How wonderful. Doesn't matter if it's your first time in my class, you get detention."
"But Miss I-"
"Don't argue with me I have a class to teach. You can go and sit next to Mr Jeon. " she said gesturing towards a guy sitting in the 3rd row. I sighed and went and sat on my seat.

After our class got over a girl came up to me. She had a short, boyish cut and was radiating goth as well as cheerful vibes at the same time.
"Hey Y/N, I'm Jeongyeon. " She said.
"Oh hi Jeongyeon nice to meet you"
"You too"
"Well I'm starving, would you lead me to the cafeteria? "
"Sure I was about to go get something too. "

As we were walking out, I could feel someone's gaze upon me. I looked back and saw the guy who was sitting with me staring at me. He shifted his gaze realising that I had noticed. I just ignored it and walked out.