Chapter 51

ALEC POV

I know it's going to be a long day .. Once I step into the house ... I saw clary coming out of our bedroom .. I look at her questioningly .. " Where is magnus ??? " I asked her .. " on the phone .... talking with Luke !! " she said apologetically .. I close my eyes in frustration ... one I lied to magnus today and 2 .. I Just lost my mind and pointed a gun at his head .... I was guilty of facing magnus ... I open the door to see Magnus standing on the terrace ... madzie sleeping on our bed ... " magnus !!! " I called him ... " mmmm ... you are home !!! " he said with a smile on his face .. That silence is killing me even more ... " magnus !!!! I am sorry that I lied to you .. " I said looking at the floor .. " That's not the point here Alexander !!!! .... Are you sure you want to talk about it .. If you are not comfortable then we can do that some other time " he said looking straight at my face ... " you look tired take a bath and eat somethi ng .. We will talk later if you want or else leave it " he continued .. I can feel that distance like I deceived him .. " no ... I want to talk . I can't take this distance from you ... you are talking to me like a stranger .. Ask me or question me magnus .. Don't bottle up .... " I said looking aside ... he walked towards me and held my cheeks , " look I understand you want to end this .. This thing with me and Mikel driving you crazy " before he could continue .. " things between us and mikel ... I am the reason for everything " I said clenching my jaw .. " Alexander ... It's not your fault . You know that he may trick you then why do you let him get into Your head and you point a gun at him in front of cops ... in prison !!! " he asked , still holding my face ... " I don't know magnus ... I just want to end this thing and he said something about my baby and you . I couldn't control myself .. " I said walking away from him .. " what is he going to kill me ??? Look alec !!! I have more motive and urge to kill him than you but he is not the only Mikel here ... there are so many Mikel's roaming around the world ... what do you want to do ? " kill all of them ... ??? " he asked by stammering his words on me .... " if it's necessary .. Then I will take each and every mikel around the world .. " I said looking at him ...

" I know that you are capable of everything Alec but you have to be here for this to happen .. You want to clean up ... work smart ....... you have to be alive to do that.I don't want you to rot in prison .. Your stupid move today can take you there . You didn't think twice before pointing a gun at Mikel , don't you think of me and I am carrying one in my stomach and one in my hand .. Can't you think for a second about us ... try to understand alec !!! You're not alone , you have family and how do you think I can live without you .. Even if it's for a month or year I can't live without you ... You marry me to leave me like this in the middle of nowhere ... I can't do that alone .... Your family needs you , madzie and this kitty needs you and I need you ... " he said holding his tears .. I can see that pain in his eyes ... " I am sorry ... I just want you to be happy without mikel ... I ... I " I trailed off .. " what if something happens to me alec .. You sh ould be here to take care of madzie and our baby ... that's what I want from you .. I Thought Mikel's death brings happiness and peace in my life but you prove me wrong without anything you show me how happy life could be ... how peaceful to have a person like you next to me and most of all I am used to this us ... I don't want to lose this life !!! I want to travel long with you ... " he said holding my hands .... I sat on the couch and pull him close " I will never let anything happen to you magnus ... I am sorry about today ... " I said rubbing his hand with my thumb .. " we will kill him , my intuition will never go wrong ... we will get him all alone and you are gonna take him and I am gonna kill him without any evidence or witness ... like that , after our baby birth we are gonna take one by one like a hunt ... I will be your partner forever ... even in death .. " he said , closing his eyes ... resting his forehead on mine .. I took him on my lap ... and he kissed my nose . I chuckled and wiped it .. " I think our character gets reversed " I said and laughed at him ...

" well .. I know how to reduce that temper !!! " he said and press his lips on mine .. I took him to the bed and made him lay on his back ... he rubs my shoulder , I started to deepen the kiss he locked his legs around me and pulled me closer , we started to suck each other's lips , the suckling sound echoed in the room ... my hands trace down to magnus pants and his hand was already under my shirt .. I gasped a little when I felt his cold fingers on my abs .. I bite his neck , his eyes roll back to his head , he throws his head back .. I laughed at him .. He pulled my hair . We couldn't take it for long ... before we could take the next step ... there is a blabbering sound next to us ... I jumped and ran to the bathroom and poke my head from there to see Magnus laughing out loud holding his stomach and mouth with other hand ... We forget madzie sleeping on the bed ... she blabbers something on hearing our moans ... I drag him along with me to the shower .. " stop laughing !!! Didn't you notice her ??? At least you should give me some hint or make me stop ... if she saw us like that ... What does my daughter think about me ?? " I said hiding my face in my palm " you never let me talk .. You keep on doing your thing and i can't stop it ... besides your daughter will never think anything bad about you .. I can say that " he said , hugging me tight ... " we are bad parents ... Aren't we ??? " I asked , laughing at him .. " sort of !!! " he said and buried his face on my chest ... " papa ... !!!! Did dada come home ??? " madzie asked him in a sleepy tone ... "  yes sweetpea !!! He is here in shower .. " he said without thinking twice .... I gave death glare and then he realized what situation we are in .... " yayyyyy !!! family shower !!!! I am joining too .... " on saying that she ran towards the bathroom ... I took her from behind and threw her into the tub where Magnus was leaning on the other side and I joined them both ... " warmy !!!! Warmy !!! " she said splash water on our face .. I can see Magnus ' gaze on me..I am happy with this but like I said I am gonna take each and every single one of them ...