•Love at First Sight•

Narrator's POV

It is a normal day in Liyue Harbor. Xiao felt the calm breeze blow through his hair, making it slightly messed up. He was fighting hilichurls on the way to Liyue Harbor, so he got pretty tired.

Xiao saw a restaurant in the distance, he decided that he wanted to eat a little snack before searching around for enemies at night.

He opened the door that leads inside the restaurant, and found an available table to sit at. He saw a person with long, blonde hair walk to him. Xiao just assumed they were a waiter.

"Hello! My name is Aether, I will be your server for today. What would you like to order?" Aether told him with a warm smile. He gave Xiao a menu.

"Hello. I would like an almond tofu, and a glass of water." Xiao told him.

Aether didn't need to write his order on his little notepad, since Xiao ordered only two items from the menu.

"Alright, your order will be ready in about 5 minutes." Aether walked to Xiangling, about to tell her what food she should cook for a customer.

"Xiangling, here's another order. One almond tofu and a glass of water." Aether caught Xiangling's attention whilst she was cooking.

"Alright Aether it should be ready in about 5 minutes!" Xiangling smiled warmly.

"Okay, thank you!" Aether said happily, since he told Xiao the right amount of time to wait for his food.

5 minutes later.....

"Here's your order um.." Aether didn't know what term to use.

"Xiao." Xiao somehow knew what Aether was thinking.

"Okay, here's your order Xiao!" Aether smiled warmly, carefully placing the plate of food and glass of water on the table.

There's just something about Aether's smile that made Xiao's cheeks turn into a light tint of coral pink.

"Thank you, Aether." Xiao tried to hide his flustered state at all costs.

"Your welcome! Oh, here! This is my number, so you can call and tell me if you're coming over to our restaurant!" The cuti- I mean, the waiter Aether said.

"Alright, I'll tell you when I will come back here." Xiao told him.

A few minutes later, Xiao finished eating the food and caught Aether's attention.

"I'm done with my food." Xiao told Aether.

"Okay! Also, here's the check. the price is 3000 mora, I hope it's not too much because Xiangling accidentally made the almond tofu a little more sweet than usual.." Aether scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, it's fine. It's not too much." Xiao payed for the food.

"Thank you for coming here! I hope you enjoyed the food!"

"I enjoyed the food, Bye cuti- Aether." Xiao wanted to curse Lisa for teaching him that word. Lisa told him that once he meets the love of his life, he should start calling his partner 'cutie' to tease them.

"What was that?" Aether pretended not to hear that word Xiao cut off.

"Nothing....." Xiao then again got flustered.