#1

THIS BOOK THING MIGHT BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME SO IF YOU ARE TRIGGERD BY SH DONT READ ON     ⚠                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Once you start you never stop it's like an aching pain that grows to the point you want and need to stop breathing. So you can start living it kills you slowly without you even knowing. You keep on waiting for something to set you free and you end up finding nothing.  you take on habits and addictions to set you free for that split second.

I suffer from self-harm I can't even explain how much I hate having thoughts of doing it 

it's kind of like an addiction but worse it's like an itch you have to scratch it until you bleed and feel pain and that's when you know you can stop but sometimes it keeps on itching and itching and it never starts to bleed or hurt it's just numb so you keep on going and eventually, you give in to the darkness 

I have given into the darkness a couple of times I don't like to talk about it. I am scared of my scars because they make me think about "how could someone do this to their own body" and tell you the truth I don't know.

I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for them the ones who hurt me I blame them for it