Pilot

For the last two years, ever since the accident... She blamed herself for her friend's death. It's been a living nightmare. She screams in pain whenever we take her anywhere. We had to empty her room to keep her from hurting herself every time she used her power." I heard the man sitting in front of me said. Mr. Grey.

"Listen, Xavier- I've had my Jean see every sort of psychologist, psychiatrist and neurologist you can imagine." He added.

"I just want my daughter back." His wife said.

"Yes, I will not sugarcoat it, Mr Grey. This is only the smallest first step on a long and difficult journey. It'll be one thing to teach her to control her power. But we're dealing with someone so traumatized, that the act of healing her will be difficult." Charles Xavier said.

"But can you do it?" Mrs Grey asked.

"I can try. You've seen it on Tv, there are others just like Jean out there. I'm opening a boarding school. An academy for mutants. A place to prepare them, a place where they can learn to accept themselves, and the place where they don't have to live in constant fear." he said.

"You want to take our daughter from us?" She said.

"You guys can see her on the weekends." I said.

"I understand how you feel, Elaine. But I don't believe Jean has any other choice." Charles said.

"You have to asked her that yourself." She said.

"(Y/N), why don't you try to convince her to join us?" Charles ordered.

"Okay then." I walked over to Jean's room and knocked on her door. I opened the door and walked inside.

"Close the door." She said. I closed the door like she said. We stood in silence for a couple of seconds.

"... So.. You like Jazz?" I said trying to break the silence.

"What. Who are you?" She asked.

"My name's (Y/N) (L/N). I'm with Professor Charles Xavier, we're here because your parents think that we can help you." I said. She looked at me with a skeptical look.

"You see, I know what it is to be different, to feel different, inside. And I know the desperate need to control to which make us different. Jean... We're here to help you." I said the last part using my telepathy.

"I keep hearing other people's voices inside my head. I just want them to stop." She said.

"If you join us, he can train you to control your telepathy and telekinesis. He can help you overcome your grief." I said.

"I'd like that..... I just need some time to think about it." She said.

"I understand." I said opening the door and went out the room.

"She said she needs time and she'll think about it." I said.

"I guess this is time for me and my student to go." Charles said. I pushed him out of the house and I helped him enter our car.

"Where to Professor?" I sat on the driver seat.

"Home."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jean's POV

It's Monday now. A week after Charles Xavier and the other guy visited my house. Well I'm here now. Big creepy mansion.

I walked over to the door and knocked a couple times.

"Huge doors, but no doorbell." I said to myself. "Guess I'll just walk right in."

It was quiet inside the mansion. Eerily quiet. Weird. The boy said that there are other people here. I set my suitcase down and looked around the mansion. The inside was beautiful.