First Class

Cape Citadel Naval Base

Me and my team exited the blackbird shortly after we arrived at the military base.

"Professor? Are you there? We've arrived at Cape Citadel and it's crazy!"  Jean reached out to Professor using her telepathy.

Go ahead Marvel Girl. I can hear your thoughts.

"These soldiers think it's one guy causing all this damage." She said. I looked around and saw destruction everywhere.

A mutant?

"Sounds like it, yeah." She said.

"They say he walked in a couple of hours ago dressed in what they called a "Red and purple costume". He barricade himself in the command center, and that's when all this shit started." I said. A military truck flew towards us. Fortunately, Jean used her telekinesis and stopped the truck mid-air.

"Nice catch." I said.

"Thanks." She smiled. "Hey, (Y/N), don't you think that this is stupid? We're obviously not prepared for this. And if somebody get hurt, it's gonna be our fault. Can he really not see the difference between a simulation in the red room and the real thing?!" She threw the truck away.

"You know he can hear you, right?" I asked.

"Oh shit."

"Look, I need to go now. You got this under control?" I asked as I walked backward.

"Yeah."

"You sure?" She nodded. I ran and looked for Scott.

"Hey! Scott! Where are you?" I asked using my telepathy.

Command center, trying to figure out a way to get in.

I ran to the command center station and saw that the tower was covered in a lot of debris. Scott sighed.

"Anything Cyclops?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"This guy really locked himself in there. He used all kinds of metal armored vehicles to barricaded himself in that tower." He said.

"Can you get through?" I asked.

Scott gave it some thought before he brought his hand up to his visor.

"I'm gonna try using my optic blast." He opened his visor and hit the barricade with his blast but it only leave a dent.

"You know what? Let me copy your power. Maybe I could blast my way through." I said reaching out my hand. "Come on shake it."

"Dude, no. I just need more power. Well, the professor did say that I need to go all out." He grinned as he opened his visor all the way.

His blast managed to get some of the vehicles away, but he didn't notice the anchor above him flying straight at him. I pushed him out of the way. However, his visor is still open.

His blast ended up destroying a part of a building nearby but Jean was quick to stop the debris from crushing any soldiers.

"HEY! What are you guys doing?! Watch it!" She shouted.

I sighed and I decided to talk to Warren.

"Angel, what's your status." I said.

I'm a bit busy (Y/N)

"I need eyes in the sky, what's going on?"

Well, I was seeing a lot of missiles, but those blew up. Now, I'm seeing a lot of zombie fighter jets.

"What do you mean?"

No pilot

"Oh. So they're being control remotely?"

More like being thrown.

I saw that he was dodging jets being thrown at him. This was weird. This was very concerning. I tried to think about what could be causing this. Being a man of science, this was definitely caused by a group of witches.

I thanked Warren for his report and headed towards the other side of the tower and saw that Bobby and Hank were helping other people evacuated.

I turned into my plasma form and melted a part of the barricade. I stepped through the large hole and peeked inside.

"You gotten himself in here? For that, at least, I'm impressed." I heard a voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Do your worst boy, you've earned a free shot." I saw a figure emerged from the dark. I tried to read his mind but something blocked me. I can't see anything. I decided to attack him.

"Flame - AGH!" Out of nowhere, a large metal table slammed into me and sent me flying out the tower and rolling to Jean.

"(Y/N)!" She ran over and checked on me. She helped me up as the guy who threw the desk at me levitate above me.

"Hello children, I'm Magneto, Master of Magnetism. More importantly, I'm a mutant, like you. Quite a mess we've made today." He said.

"Well, come down here and we'll make another one!" Bobby challenged him.

"Shut up man." Scott said.

"I came here today to show the world what we can do. To introduce them to the next step in human evolution." He reached his hand out and a battleship began to rise out of the sea. "Thanks for the help." He said before he flew away taking the battleship with him.

"Where's he going?" Warren asked.

"One way to find out." I turned into my plasma form and flew up. Warren followed after me.

"(Y/N), stop. That's an order!" Scott yelled.

"(Y/N), stop!" Jean shouted.

I stopped and looked at Warren and then looked down. The entire team looked like shit.

Magneto vanished and me and Warren returned to the ground.

"He left, it's over." She said.

"I guess this is the part where we go back to the mansion?" I asked.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Goodnight Bobby." I said as I walked alongside Jean.

"Night." Bobby said before closing the door.

"You know? There's something wrong with me. I don't agree with any of this. Teenage mutant super team is such a bad idea. But I like it here." Jean said.  "You guys are fucked up. Just like me. I think it feels like home, you know?" I just nodded.

"Did you hear that?" Jean asked.

"Hear what? Oh..." I looked around and heard voices.

I let your children live today Charles. Out of respect for you. But you can't expect me to -

Expected Erik? I've never expected you to commits act of terrorism. Is this what you think this world needs, Erik? What mutants need?

If you and me could agree on what mutants need, old friend...... We would be side by side fighting the waves of hateful humans. The same humans that you now sworn to protect.

Did I failed you Erik?

No, you just closed your eyes.

I'm done trying to open them back up. Now, get out of my head, Charles.

"Okay, that was something else." I said.

"Yeah."